[Game Thread] Trouble in terrorist town

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
[QUOTE="Robijnvogel]Dear fellow inhabitant of Terrorist Town,

After some reasoning I have come to the conclusion that at least one Counter Terrorist must still be alive.
I know for a fact that there are two traitors left, as I am one myself.
Now since the Counter Terrorists don't need to kill the Traitors for their win condition, I am willing to make a deal.
If we, the traitors, win by killing a terrorist last, the counter terrorists win as well. (Even if they're all dead.)

2 traitors + 1 Counter Terrorist, make 3/6 people in the lynch vote. This means that we can dominate the lynch.

In short: If you are that counter terrorist and want to win, vote Nojr today.

Greetings and salutations,
Robijnvogel[/QUOTE]

Robijn sent me this. Vote Robijn.
Suckeeeeeeer!

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I, too, got a message from Robijn not unlike the one that J derpquoted.
Honestly, you may as well keep lynching me if you prefer.

I got one of these form letters too, which means he's just fishing. Here, I'll make it easier for you. Vote proven town nojr.
This makes me think you're either robijn's traitor teammate, or the remaining counter-terrorist.

Hang on, I seem to remember somebody saying you'd been scanned and revealed as the GIGN officer. That makes sense. If you are indeed the GIGN officer, you can't kill any of us (merely confuse the Private Investigator, who may or may not even still be alive), so we'd be using our time more efficiently by hunting down the actual Traitors.

Vote Robijn

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
I'm a little pressed for time today, so no flavor text. Sorry.

Robin was lynched!
No one investigated him! Note:

How could I be this way when I pray to god above
I must love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
Oh you'll never see my shade or hear the sound of my feet
While there's a moon over bourbon street

Nojr was killed! No one investigated him. Note:

Voting Pyure is always the best strategy, however... if Pyure is dead, vote VikeStep. If VikeStep is dead, then run around in circles pretending to be a headless chicken.

The investigator found a Black Market Dealer!
Day 6 has begun! You may post!

Reactions: Pyure

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
So, you're probably all wondering who the investigator that informed Nojr was. Me?

So on my first try, I got Pyure, the GIGN officer, and let Nojr lead the vote.

Last night, I got RealKC. The Black Market Dealer! WHO CAN GET AN ANONYMOUS KILL ANY TIME DURING THE GAME. I realise now that he's probably a better target than Pyure, so please, everyone, let's kill the bugger.

Vote RealKC

Also, I doubt that any arsonists are alive, but if you're there, please protect me tonight! Otherwise, people, please watch me tonight, and you will be shown that I'm the Investigator for real.

Reactions: 016Nojr

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Vote KC. I don't see any real reason not to; I mean, I don't know at this time if this J guy is telling the truth or not, but I don't have anything better to go on yet.

Reactions: 016Nojr

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I lied. I'm the investigator. The_J is a counter terrorist, which is why he was targeted by traitors on N1. He's been working with them ever since.

Vote the_J.

I also have a funny feeling he's not actually a GIGN but in fact the other CT role, whatever that thing is that can assassinate roles. If we mislynch today, he will likely use his power and secure a majority with traitors (he's probably arranged with them to let them kill him so both teams can win)

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
If you guys let me live, and vote for Real, then you'll see that I really am the investigator. If I'm not the investigator (this is not the case but let's talk hypothetically) then you'll have yourself a confirmed town in the form of Pyure once Real dies.
So even if I was lying, which I am not, it's a win-win situation. Anyone who goes against it evidently has something to hide.