[GAME THREAD] TarkirWolf 2

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Public Service Announcement: As some of you have become acutely aware, the goofy descriptions of your roles that I put in the role convos are vague, nebulous, and not as clear as they should've been. So, if you're not certain of what your power actually does, look on the rolesheet. It's probably much more clear there.

Also, day 1 ends in about 7.3 hours.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Yesterday, a meeting of sorts was called between a few members of each of the five humanoid clans and five draconic broods was called somewhere in the middle of a snowy, mountainous Temur forest. There had been some rumors floating around about... something or other. Nobody was quite sure what was going on, but it seemed important. They tried to figure out who might've been responsible for spreading the rumors, but didn't have much success, so after some debate one of the Dragons decided to go off and satiate his hunger by making use of some of the local wildlife. That settled that, at least.

The next morning, the settlement awoke to find that Strikingwolf had been murdered at some point in the night. There were all kinds of toxic-looking liquids leaking out from between his scales... probably best not to get too close. Also, this looks like there might be something behind those rumors.

Also, Trajing woke up to find a rather large pile of snow on top of his tent. Looks like one of the foreign Dragons wasn't happy with something he had done.

• Nobody got lynched. He was an unconverted Summit Prowler.
  • Trajing's grace-smite was used up.
  • Strikingwolf was killed by the wolves. He was an unconverted Acid-Spewer Dragon.
It's 1, dude.
*freezes your hand to your bow*

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
You see voting for something that is already mashed up is very suspiciousbecause the mashed up people will rise from the dead and kill us all.
vote sgenie
I'm assuming this is a vote for sgbros. If it's not, please clarify.

Also, we don't have genies in Magic. There are djinns on some worlds, which are pretty similar; there's also efreet which are kind of like evil djinns. Sort of. They seem to like fire; I know that much.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I'm assuming this is a vote for sgbros. If it's not, please clarify.

Also, we don't have genies in Magic. There are djinns on some worlds, which are pretty similar; there's also efreet which are kind of like evil djinns. Sort of. They seem to like fire; I know that much.
Sg is evil djinn confirmed.