[GAME THREAD] TarkirWolf 2

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Seriously belated End of Day recap time!

Nobody could really figure out who might've been responsible for Striking's death last night. A few people thought it might've been HeilMewTwo, so they lynched him and found he was actually totally innocent. Oops.

The next morning, they found several more random snowdrifts (like the one trajing had to clear out the day before); while trajing's tent was completely frozen solid. Inscribed in the ice, they found the word "Vote". When the eventually managed to melt the ice, there wasn't much left of the Dragon inside. Funny that one of those Ojutai icebreathers was the first to be frozen to death.

A bit later, they found a rather large chasm nearby that definitely hadn't been there the day before. In the bottom laid the body of sgbros, his translucent feathers lacking their signature glow. Most of the townspeople seemed confused- this seemed important, but they didn't know what to make of it. Pyure and the_J looked at each other and smiled, their job complete. SpwnX, on the other hand, threw down his staff and trudged off into the wilderness, muttering something about having failed.

Oh, and VikeStep was nowhere to be found. He seemed to have disappeared in the night sometime.

The Game has Ended!

Winners: The Converts of Bolas
  • VikeStep
  • the_J
  • Pyure
Losers: The Tarkir Natives
  • sgbros
  • Shazam
  • Victini
  • Lens
  • SpwnX
  • HeilMewTwo
  • Dylan
  • SoraZodia
  • ljfa
  • Lethosos
  • Trajing
  • Striking
  • Epic
  • Nojr
  • Cheese
It's 1.45, dude.
Oh, hush.

Reactions: Shazam08

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
...Huh. I guess Spwn saw me target myself N1 and got Ventmaw from there.

Anyways, good game! Out of curiosity, who were the wolves going to convert tonight?

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Is it me, or do TarkirWolf always end early?
And, I play the lead char in the losing team?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Bullshit. Converts got two power players.
Actually it started off with me as Bolas and the_j was Yasova.

On Night 1 I converted Pyure and I still don't know how exactly we won tonight but OK

EDIT: didn't see that sgbros was Ugin. That was a lucky guess, also partially because sgbros said that he had been contacted by people so obviously a trustworthy person.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Nobody Also who is Ugin, I need to know for my role.
Kappa.jpg
*looks back to my first post*

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Bullshit. Converts got two power players.
Only after they converted Pyure, though. Speaking of which, here's the GM sheet. Pay no attention to the alt passwords; I've changed them back to what they were when Shazzy sent them to me.

...Huh. I guess Spwn saw me target myself N1 and got Ventmaw from there.

Anyways, good game! Out of curiosity, who were the wolves going to convert tonight?
Vike targeted you, which would've failed; J targeted ljfa the Smoldering Efreet, which would've also failed.

[ninja'd thrice by Bolas himself... darn.]

Is it me, or do TarkirWolf always end early?
And, I play the lead char in the losing team?
Yeah, that happened last time as well. Apparently, I'm not good at balancing WW games.

And... blame RNG for you getting the lead role again. And for Vike getting the other lead role, which definitely didn't help.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, that happened last time as well. Apparently, I'm not good at balancing WW games.
You could make Ugin immune to non-lynch deaths, like Bolas. Then it'd turn into a game of "Let's get a majority!" over "Let's get a ma- Hey, we've won!". :p

Seriously though, man, I like Tarkir's roles. You just need harsher win conditions.

Reactions: Pyure

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Well that was a quick game.
For a second there I thought I indrectly got sgbros killed by telling Shaz his role.
Then I saw Shaz was on our side, too.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Haha, yeah I killed you because earlier you mentioned that you had contact with someone and got a role claim. It was luck that you ended out being Ugin