[Game thread] StormWolves (previously known as "Prolupus") [Werewolves/Mafia]

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Scottly, next time you are a seer, it would probably be best to directly contact your N0 scan, tell them you're the Seer and that you know they are town. Then you can both gang up on the wolf you scan N1 or you can introduce your second town scan to the first one.

Also, aside from the occasional Doctor, Pyure only scanned Vanilla Villagers. He scanned Fowl before Fowl told him he was the Doctor, but I forgot to give Pyure his scan result, so he didn't know that Fowl was the Doctor yet.

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Scottly, next time you are a seer, it would probably be best to directly contact your N0 scan, tell them you're the Seer and that you know they are town. Then you can both gang up on the wolf you scan N1 or you can introduce your second town scan to the first one.
Yeah this is actually a huge, huge advantage for town when we have private pms. In most (non-ftb) games, the n0-cop can't do anything special other than drop his n0-scan and hope people play along and drop their own as protection. But in this game, you can immediately generate a 2-man wolf-convo for town. You steal the wolves' greatest advantage and make it your own.

N0 cop in FTB werewolf is grossly OP imo :)

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
"Matt had dissolved in what wasn't more than a little breeze over a week ago, when Erindalc, Pyure and another person came out of the forest as the only survivors of the unfortunate lot that had taken shelter in the bomb-shelter. No one ever found out what happened to the rest."

jDFvYWQ.png

Dragon_Fang was lynched, he was a Villager
Fowltief
was killed, he was the Doctor

3 wolves are left and only 2 people of town-alignment
Like I sorta said before: Game is over.
If I'd known that there were no future GMs left in the game-line-up, I would not have bothered posting anything last night. I would've just left you waiting in ignorance.
:p

Losers:
Dragon_fang - Villager
Fowltief - Doctor
Nojr - Villager
Profrags - Villager
RealKC - Villager
Scottly - Detective
Shazam - Villager
Vikestep - even-night Vigilante

Winners:
Erindalc - Barman
Pyure - Wolf Rolecop
Someone Else - Wolf

Notes:
This game was marked and decided by inactivity.
Yes, the wolves did turn out to be a bit stronger than I might have planned them to be, but they still shouldn't have won with as overwhelming an ease as they have.
No-one actually [snip]