[Game Thread] MoonWolf 2

P

profrags

@profrags, you coasted today. I'd like to hear more from you please and thanks. Otherwise i'm pushing hard to lynch you tomorrow.
I coasted because I was going to look at all the posts tomorrow morning (~4 hours before the day's end) and try to see if anyone sounds like a wolf. Day 1 is 3 days long man, nothing new except bigd killing himself d1. Wait, that's been every game... Nothing new I guess.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
I coasted because I was going to look at all the posts tomorrow morning (~4 hours before the day's end) and try to see if anyone sounds like a wolf. Day 1 is 3 days long man, nothing new except bigd killing himself d1. Wait, that's been every game... Nothing new I guess.
Oh, you.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, been quite busy today, so I haven't posted anything.
From what I see, Bigd is almost certainly wolf/vampire/zombie? so vote bigd

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I think these 2 posts are really odd. The rolesheet doesn't mention anything about seers getting a N0 peek (unless I've missed something), so Robin and Leth have effectively just said "Look we're not seers". That's not how you SHC, guys.
Oh...
But if the wolves did not notice that on the role sheet, and killed me, I guess it would still have made Erin look slightly SHC, wouldn't it?

And Pyure, SHC was discussed in an earlier game that both Letho and me were in :) .

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
A (vanilla) wolf, a (vanilla) vampire and two townies, I guess? At least that is what I would do. I don't think he would have eliminated Thalia (anti zombie immor(t)al) if he left Liliana (zombie mistress) in the game.
Agreement on Thalia and Liliana, but do you really think there are three wolves and two neutrals? That'd be pretty rough in a game with eleven people.

Vote Bigd for now. Calling me out doesn't make me super charitable. :p

Reactions: Bigdbigd03

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Well even though i'm about to die, Pyure has the most chance of being town.
Interestingly enough, wolves wouldn't necessarily say this, normally.

In light of this, I'm choosing to take the smite this round for the lack of real votable choices.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I bet Bigd flips town. :(
Wish he'd at least defended himself though...

And Letho, there is absolutely no reason to take that smite. Just vote anyone. Your vote is not going to make a difference anyway...
If you lose your grace-smite now and you forget the game or are unable to post for a day for some reason, you'll be out of the game permanently.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I bet Bigd flips town. :(
Wish he'd at least defended himself though...
This is typically a wolf tell. Its easy to randomly gamble that someone will flip town, all else being equal. If you think he's town, why are you voting him? Its like you're trying to distance yourself from someone you want to lynch.

Robijn was a town lean for me earlier. He's now my next wolf vote.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
@Someone Else 37
uH5RmHI.png