[Game Thread] MoonWolf 2

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Bigdbigd03

Another overreaction to a simple claim. You could have defended yourself, or explained it more, but instead you went into lock down mode.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
He's the only guy other than Erindal who hasn't voted me and has posted.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
He's the only guy other than Erindal who hasn't voted me and has posted.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Whats wrong with erindalc? Anyways.

Can you tell me why you thought it was important to say that you would out yourself if you were a wolf?

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
My N0 peek was Pyure. :p

I'll throw in my vote later; needs more food for thought.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
My N0 peek was Pyure. :p

I'll throw in my vote later; needs more food for thought.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2
Am I an n0 town peek or wolf peek? :p :p (Or neutral or w/e, I haven't really checked rolelist in detail yet)

So far:
  • Bigd is acting very wolfy. He'll get my vote in a sec. "Fine kill me, but I'm town" is a first-level wolf defense for noob-wolves, especially when he keeps reiterating that he never gets to be wolf.
  • Vikestep's vote on me was a bit outta character for D1.
  • Robijn gets a tiny town nod because he didn't vote me D1. I think as a wolf he'd still use the opportunity.
  • Nojr gets a tiny wolf nod but its mostly tone read.
  • RealKC gets a tiny wolf nod for silly D1 actions.
  • Shazam gets a town nod but its mostly town reads. Huge notwithstanding, shazam always sounds like town.
Vote bigd.

Reactions: Robijnvogel

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Does make me feel a bit sorry for Bigd though. :/

Day's end is in 26 hours. I wonder what will happen during that time.

Reactions: Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
IF THERE ISN'T 3 TIMES WHERE I DIE D1!!! I WOULDN'T BE BIGDBIGD03!!!

Last edited:

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Start playing smart man! If you're not a wolf, maybe you can still save yourself by correctly incriminating Someone Else by pointing out his vile and wolfy actions as a GM.

But seriously, maybe we should at least try to be suspicious of the people who haven't bothered to speak up yet:
@Shazam08
@VictiniX888
Where are you?

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
There are fifteen roles (not counting Gravecrawler) and eleven players in this game. Which four do you think SE cut?

A (vanilla) wolf, a (vanilla) vampire and two townies, I guess? At least that is what I would do. I don't think he would have eliminated Thalia (anti zombie immor(t)al) if he left Liliana (zombie mistress) in the game. And probably wouldn't have left out the Thraben Inspector or...
Wait, if there is only one vampire, they could just keep drinking blood every night to their undead heart's content without risking to kill anyone.