[Game Thread] Fallen Angels 3 Werewolf

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm voting the_J for now. He's actually way too quiet for the_J, and killing RJS via powers is his style. So, I'm calling the_J as judicator.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Vote the J

I understand where your coming from Gamer. but based on past experience with Him i think he is telling the truth. I think J and you are wolves. i did speak with robi before he died and me mentioned who claimed to him.

Reactions: Pyure

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I've been more quiet than usual because I have a full-time job for the summer holidays, so there's zero evidence for me being an angel.

I'm finding Pyure a tad more suspicious myself now. First two nights, he pulls out the big guns and slams down two different people to get them lynched with some somewhat-decent reasoning. Now? He tries to lynch me with practically (now literally) no evidence after I could have sworn he was leaning town on me. Seems to me like an angel who's run out of excuses.

Vote Pyure.

Reactions: 016Nojr

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I've been more quiet than usual because I have a full-time job for the summer holidays, so there's zero evidence for me being an angel.

I'm finding Pyure a tad more suspicious myself now. First two nights, he pulls out the big guns and slams down two different people to get them lynched with some somewhat-decent reasoning. Now? He tries to lynch me with practically (now literally) no evidence after I could have sworn he was leaning town on me. Seems to me like an angel who's run out of excuses.

Vote Pyure.
I'm throwing some votes around a bit. I might be able to change your mind shortly.

(I won't be voting you)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Alright, so, this is what I've got so far.

D1: Robijn contacts me when he's about to be lynched. Tells me he received the following claims: GWNG (Farmer) and Fowltief (Trader, snooping GWNG)
D2: RJS contacts me and tells me I'm clean and he has ethereal. RJS's claim is proven when he's promptly killed the next day.
D3: Pyure receives Ethereal Light. Chats up Fowlief, who claims Farmer, and claims he has disclosed his role to nobody

Since Robijn is proven town, and since Fowl managed to lie twice there, that makes Fowltief a wolf.
Also, since he's hating on the_J (and GWNG to a lesser extent) that makes the_J town.

That probably makes Monster the other wolf.

I don't really mind disclosing that I have it since I plan on getting murdered tonight and I won't be able to do anything with it anyway. That said, does anyone else want to claim they have the ethereal light?

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Robin contacted me with the same info

Pyure mentioned he would be returning to old tactics and aggressively push everyone towards robin who we know is town.

He mentioned several times that he prefers anylzing vs over aggressiveness and his love for day 1 lynches.

He took advantage of njor and pushed everyone to lynch him.

RJS "supposedly" cleared him as an angel, starts accusing monster before all of this began.

hes been in control of every step of the conversation and has been basically playing charredes with us the entire time.

Not sure what you guys think...

Vote Pyure

MrMonsterGuy18

Oct 3, 2016
The Grave
Alright, so, this is what I've got so far.

D1: Robijn contacts me when he's about to be lynched. Tells me he received the following claims: GWNG (Farmer) and Fowltief (Trader, snooping GWNG)
D2: RJS contacts me and tells me I'm clean and he has ethereal. RJS's claim is proven when he's promptly killed the next day.
D3: Pyure receives Ethereal Light. Chats up Fowlief, who claims Farmer, and claims he has disclosed his role to nobody

Since Robijn is proven town, and since Fowl managed to lie twice there, that makes Fowltief a wolf.
Also, since he's hating on the_J (and GWNG to a lesser extent) that makes the_J town.

That probably makes Monster the other wolf.

I don't really mind disclosing that I have it since I plan on getting murdered tonight and I won't be able to do anything with it anyway. That said, does anyone else want to claim they have the ethereal light?

If what Pyure said is true, then Pyure and _j are town. I know I am not a wolf, which leaves Gamer and fowltief. fowltief has claimed trader, and Robijn and I are traders. Since Robijn is dead fowltief is lying, and is a wolf.

Also fowls have wings, so do angels. Not a coincided.

Vote fowltief

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
yes fowls have wings and pyure is always so pyure when hes an angel...

Robin did contact me and tell me GWNG (Farmer) claim

i also claimed to him as trader.

You should also note that in the rules state there is a minimum of two traders..there isn't a maxium.

it quite quite possible a wolf could claim a trader as well. or there really could be 3 traders..
i highly doubt it with such a small game but fully possible

i only claimed farmer to pyure cause i was suspicious he was a wolf and mentioned that i didn't share my info with anyone.

i'll leave it up to you guys on who you belive

@GamerwithnoGame what are your thoughts?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Complicated.

I realise this is slightly peripheral to you and Pyure, but Monster's response bothers me slightly. It all hangs off a basic assumption - that Monster is indeed a Trader. If that's true, the whole thing holds together. But it very neatly excludes him, and throws Fowl under the bus at the same time. But if it's not, then the fact that Robijn was a trader doesn't in any way mean that Fowl couldn't be. And I can believe that Fowl told Pyure he was a Farmer if he was suspicious of him. Its also worth mentioning that from what I've read, the 2 traders thing IS actually a minimum and not a maximum.

I DID claim Farmer to Robijn, and doubted whether I should have told him after people said it was a ridiculous claimcall, and if I'd made a noob mistake in revealing my role so early. In the end it was an honest question, thankfully. But if Fowl IS a Trader, and the only deceitful thing he did was lying to Pyure because he wasn't sure of his intentions...

Pyure's whole run has been marked with honesty. But there's an adage about mixing 2 parts truth to 1 part lie and people will swallow it down.

The one I'm most suspicious of right now is my initial gut instinct, and the way Monster very neatly deflected attention away completely.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
if anyone cares, I sent this to a couple peeps to cross-check some stories:
pyure said:
Good game so far.

I'm not certain what to make from you, but you've been fairly supportive thus far. I'll be blunt: I'm going to send pms to everyone and try to isolate role claims. There's no reason for town to be subtle at this point: it doesn't matter who the wolves kill tonight: a farmer is equivalent to a blacksmith etc, they all insta-end the game no matter what. Likewise, there's no reason for wolf!pyure to be hunting for specific roles at this point.

If you're feeling super suspicious and want to hedge, I also don't mind if you say "I'm town but not a farmer" or some such. Chances are I can do some math with that regardless.

I'm a straight-up legitimate Farmer. I have no powers.

Emphasis is mine. My point is, everything I'm saying above is 100% true (including my claim). There really *is* no reason not to share role claims at this point. If I'm a wolf, by tonight I don't give a rats ass who's a trader and who's a farmer: I just want to make sure my team doesn't get lynched. One more clean night means wolf victory no matter what. And I absolutely don't risk that by going on some insane gather-roles-crusade for no good reason.

On the other hand, town has ALL the reason in the universe to share roles at this point.

I spelled that out for fowltief and he lied anyway.

Reactions: Robijnvogel

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
My youngest woke me up half and hour ago and I've been awake since, trying to decide what to do. To-ing and fro-ing.

So I'm following my gut: vote Pyure.