[Game Thread] Fallen Angels 3 Werewolf

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
As soon as I open my eyes, I feel the frisson of tension in the air. The atmosphere is charged.

Whether its the tense voices I can hear through my hotel door, or the look of those I can see as I glance out of my window, crossing the street that bit faster, I realise one thing: something has happened.

Leaving the hotel to walk the streets, my morning ritual, almost everyone seems to be avoiding each others' eyes, and my thoughts begin to spiral, wondering what the heck is going on. So I receive a jolt that snaps me out of my reverie, when I meet the eyes of Pyure.

The initial fear that had gripped me diminishes slightly; seeing the_j485 pass by without giving him a second glance ratchets the tension down further (albeit not without a twinge of guilt). Maybe I had just imagined it? Maybe I still was! But then...

I see his eyes flicker to the house across the road. A body, covered in a sheet, being loaded into an ambulance. I wonder for a moment if that feeling from the passersby isn't just fear, but tainted with a hint of guilt...?

What happened last night?

I hate small towns.
GWNG: The RP is fun, but try to chime in with actual discussion. I don't wanna read between the lines :)

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
GWNG: The RP is fun, but try to chime in with actual discussion. I don't wanna read between the lines :)
Apologies, I'm getting a bit too into the "whodunnit" aspect I think! I was going to wait and see more of the discussion before I chipped in again with a vote, as I'm still getting used to trying to read what's going on myself. Its hard! Thanks for bearing with me though

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Well... Pyure, I think you got some explanation to do vote Pyure

lol first thing I checked this morning was for a new "dead convo". I have too many recent dead convos.

Why? Because I was aggressive? This was Robijn's screwup. its impossible to act that wolfy and NOT get lynched.

I was aggressive and tried to get someone lynched. I didn't try to set up anybody for the next day's lynch. Some other people were happy to prop up that vote and set up other people to look suspicious the next day.

I think you have some explaining to do.

I can see what you are talking about, but I actually got the thought of RJS after a post he made yesterday, on phone atm so quote of that post will come after this post

There is something about this that just sounds odd... it's not normal for RJS to be this quiet aswell. What do you think about it @Pyure?

As a quick little TL;DR: Nojr votes Pyure, Pyure requests some reasoning, Nojr deflects immediately onto me. I may be a bit biased here, but that strikes me as being a bit suspicious to say the least.

However, we had no wolf kill. Flagging up Monster is one thing, but what about triggerfinger? He literally hasn't even posted yet.

Also, if I sound off, it may be because I have not yet had more than 5.5hrs of sleep any night this week, and my being 'quiet' is called waking up at 7, leaving for work at 7.30 and not getting back until about 20 mins ago. Any questions?

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Rule clarification: If the Blacksmith saves someone successfully, the person who was saved is informed. Rolesheet has been updated.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Apologies, I'm getting a bit too into the "whodunnit" aspect I think! I was going to wait and see more of the discussion before I chipped in again with a vote, as I'm still getting used to trying to read what's going on myself. Its hard! Thanks for bearing with me though
Anyone in particular seem less or more bad-ish to you?

I'm going to go with vote triggerfinger. I hate to go with the no-kill-equals-lynch-absentees thing, especially if a silly wolf thinks it pays off to do that, but its the strongest argument currently.

I'm also not a big fan of Nojr
I'm not super excited about GWNG
I'm very neutral on RJS
I'm leaning positive on the_J

Other people need to contribute a bit more.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to have to lean on Nojr to be honest. I don't like his activity today, and it is always worth remembering that we have blacksmiths. Besides, if trigger doesn't post before day end he dies anyway and so we waste the lynch.

Vote Nojr

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Ok, I'm going to try and keep it RP-light, analysis-heavy (or at least less light):

Anyone in particular seem less or more bad-ish to you?
Picking up on @RJS's comment, and knowing for myself that sometimes RL makes these things more challenging than you'd hope, I want to give Trig a pass. Because I'm not so familiar with the absentee thing, I'm not sure I get where you're coming from.

Likewise, I feel for @RJS himself, his response seems borne of of genuine frustration rather than trying to cover anything.

Looking at what you've said about Nojr... there is something.

Yep... Vote 016Nojr

I'm not super excited about GWNG
You and my wife both, mate.

MrMonsterGuy18

Oct 3, 2016
The Grave
Trigger wasn't here yesterday, and, if his was a wolf, couldn't kill anyone. The people below him were Gamer and 016Nojr. 016 set up Pyure as today's scapegoat yesterday, who, if Trigger is an angel, is a villager. So 016 is either a wolf or a villager acting angelic.

Vote 016Nojr

Reactions: Pyure

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Logically a wolf would be more active. There are very few instances of past games I can think of when a wolf went AWOL.
Given the lack of info we have to work with....

Vote nojr

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
triggerfinger12 was smitten! He was the Hunter!

RJS was killed by the Judicator! He was the Blacksmith (oops)!

016nojr was lynched! He was a Farmer!

Day 3 has begun! You may post!

Last edited:

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Your GM is very stupid and needs to read his words more closely.

RJS was the Blacksmith, not a Farmer.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Pyure s been leading the angelhunt to villagers, and if he is an angel, then he knows the other angel.

Vote Pyure
From your tone, I'm guessing that makes you our angel.

Also, you're fibbing. I led the lynch on N1.

Also, you joined the dogpile on Nojr.

Also, you were reeeeaally excited to join the lynch on N1.

Also: RJS snooped me with ethereal light N1 and cleared me as non-angel.

Also: @erindalc, has the light changed hands? SHould we be notified of that?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
My instincts on RJS were dead right, and my instincts on Nojr were dead wrong. Brilliant. Though to be fair, my negative impressions on Nojr were less strong than my positive ones on RJS. Which isn't helpful.

I'm not sure I follow Monster's reasoning; maybe Pyure is bluffing, but claiming clearing from RJS when it can't be backed up is such a bare-faced statement, it would take some balls for it to be a lie! And from the get-go, Pyure - while having some fairly twisty-turny reasoning - has been very open. From what little instincts I've managed to build up, I'm getting nothing but the feeling that he really is what he says he is.

the_j has been quiet, but (and I apologise if this is a bit meta-gaming) if I'm right that he's a Brit, that's probably a work/school thing, and I think we'll hear from him.

Likewise fowl... I haven't seen enough from him to get a feel, and he's been awfully quiet as well. But that seems more like wariness and looking for suspicious signs.

But I'll be damned if your reasoning for Monster isn't compelling... right now I'm at vote Monster.