[Game Thread]ElectionWolf!

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
"Good morning and welcome. as election day draws near, several debates have been called. people from all over the country tune in their tvs to watch. the locals flood the feed the beast stadium to see their favorite candidate dish out a string of Hopefully eloquent words promoting their policies and why they should be the best one to run and who should not run.In this primary election debate. Mr. Nobody was selected as the most neutral moderator for this special occasion. He opens the floor to candidates to discuss among themselves why they are qualified and who they think should not be running at all."

Notes

Pretty much standard Mafia with the exception that the tally at the end of the day is carried over to the next day.Be very careful who you vote for!
Please BOLD your votes
ghosting is allowed. Please use O0oooooOOs when your dead! Failure to do so will ban you from my other games.

feel free to ask me any questions.this is my first time so be gentle!

Players

Players

• Erindalc
    • RealKC - democraft
    • Pyure- Republican
    • Robin
    • Scott- democraft
    • Nojr - democraft
    • Someone else
    • Shazam
    • Lethoso

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
My friends and colleagues. Now, more than ever, we must unite. We must be vigilant against the wolfish, self-entitled natures of the republican machine. We must stand together as one, and with one voice, one cry, one vote, say NO MORE. NO MORE to their constant sexual harassment scandals. NO MORE to their insane twitter spam. NO MORE to their derisive, corrosive denigration of minorities.

Now, more than ever, is the time to stand behind your DEMOCRATIC representative and VOTE FOR THE FUTURE. VOTE FOR CHILDREN. VOTE FOR DEMOCRACY.

Also, I think we should burn Lethosos at the stake without a proper trial.

Last edited:
Reactions: fowltief

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Vote nojr for being to consistent. But does he want to give an interview to a reporter? Or would that be incriminating?

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
vote shazam because
1. Nojr voted Pyure already
2. Profrags isn't in the game
3. I, RealKC, am representing The King Fuhrer Smith The Chosen One of the Land of the KC(KFSC1 of LoKC) and his policies, that while bad for the poor, and, well, for kind of most people, have created a strong country. I promise you that if you want to be part of the government, help me become the president!

Reactions: Pyure and fowltief

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Also, I think we should burn Lethosos at the stake without a proper trial.

*insert pic of Pyure's avatar with an orange toupee; too lazy to actually do it ATM*

Really? What's your reason for voting on me? Otherwise, I'm disregarding past D1 habit and cast my vote on Pyure.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
*insert pic of Pyure's avatar with an orange toupee; too lazy to actually do it ATM*

Really? What's your reason for voting on me?

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk
Nojr hadn't voted me yet, and I needed to pick someone else. All things being equal I'm planning to switch votes to Nojr in order to punish him for his tradition.

Otherwise, I'm disregarding past D1 habit and cast my vote on Pyure.
Genius.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Nojr hadn't voted me yet, and I needed to pick someone else. All things being equal I'm planning to switch votes to Nojr in order to punish him for his tradition.

Genius.
You have punished me already D:

Edit: Leth's vote put a smile on my face :p

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
<RealKC is DENOUNCING you!>
You'll pay for this in time.
Minorly hyped after today's Civ trailer.

For real, though, KC, this cuts deep. The votes we place today will stick with us for the rest of the game. You can build a brighter future by, like, doing something else. Calm yourself.

Vote Scottly. Make sure no one falls too far behind in votes as the game progresses.

Reactions: Fraction2

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Going to be half an hour late. Didn't expect my boss to assign me something at 9:30 in the morning.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
You have punished me already D:

Edit: Leth's vote put a smile on my face :p
Uh, yeah, in the last game. And then you voted me again.

Vote Nojr. Not because he voted me, but because he's still maintaining the Tradition of Obfuscation +99. Also, because I said I would.

Everyone, I need to be clear on this: I've been wolf 2 out of the last 3 games. I've noticed the same trend from my lofty perspective over and over again: People who just roll along with traditions kill town, intentionally or otherwise. People who stay silent the whole game are almost always wolves. I'm going to be lynching the living hell out of both of these types.