[Game Thread]ElectionWolf!

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Tally so far:

Nojr-3
Pyure-2
Everyone else has-1

not voted: @Someone Else 37

Shazam pointed out to me that i should have put all the powers in the order section... i'll plug it in shortly. almost everything pretty much goes before the lynch.

also noted a slight discrepancy with the body guard power i didn't think of. not game breaking.

day will end probably around 10:30 ish due to unexpected work load being dump on me last minute.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
First day is over tallying results !!

Edit:
Some very powerful men on wall Street used private money to Switch Robins Vote to Pyure!

Nojr was Lynched and forced to drop out of the race! seems Mass Media was too much to bear on him! He was The Entertainer!

Inbetween debates REALKC was caught in a Viral Video scandal that the Wolfs had setup. unkownly to him, it involved Pyure talking in the background. Unfortunately,the public refuses to believe he was set up and pyure was forced out of the race as well!

RealKC was the Bodyguard!

Pyure was a Very Rich Republican!

Day 2 of the debates Can begin now!

Nojr had 4
Pyure had 3

Real had 1
Shazam has 1
Leth has 1
scotty has 1
Erin has 0
robi has 1
Vike has 0
Someone else has 0

@Someone Else 37 your grace smite is up... your campaign will close if you don't debate..

Last edited:

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
i jsut doubled checked now that i can sit down and i made a slight bobo in the tally

Robins vote was changed from erin to pyure.. Erins vote on robin still counts

robin has 1
Erin has 0

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
i jsut doubled checked now that i can sit down and i made a slight bobo in the tally

Robins vote was changed from erin to pyure.. Erins vote on robin still counts

robin has 1
Erin has 0

Oh good because I was about to mention that.

Vote Someone Else 37 for the silence

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
SoooooOOOOoooo, since I'm allowed to ghost, I have to ask the room at large:
I deliberately switched a vote (Robijn's) from whoever he was voting to myself. This was intended to make it look like the wolves were setting me up to die. It would also make Nojr look a bit suspicious himself.
Yes, it was going to bring me into a tie with Nojr for votes. I have no comment on the Mass Media thing.
Killing RealKC was a bit of bad luck since he was the bodyguard and (like everyone in the universe) used his powers on me D1.

BE HONEST: Assuming I survived, was anyone going to fall for this particular gambit?

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
No. I suspected you were pulling a Trump from the get-go.

Lemme think a bit on the vote for tonight; the field is pretty open ATM.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
No. I suspected you were pulling a Trump from the get-go.

Lemme think a bit on the vote for tonight; the field is pretty open ATM.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk
Doesn't count. You always suspect me from the get-go. I'm wondering if the gambit itself was tolerably believable.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Oh, fudge, this started... Curse you, real life, and your eating up of all my free time!

Antismite Someone Else 37 for the moment, while I go read the thread and the rolesheet and stuff.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Change vote to scottly, because he, too, was pretty quiet yesterday and I don't have much else to go on.

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
duct tape needs no description for it is already endorsed by handymen everywhere. Any rate... vote vike.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Some very powerful men on wall Street used private money to Switch Robins Vote to Pyure!
OMGUS! Vote Pyure

But seriously man... Why MY vote? Is this supposed to look like you're bussing me? If I were the "Very Rich man" I would use my money to change one of my partners' votes to someone we'd really want him to vote for without incriminating him in the process, thus you sort of bluff-incriminated me by changing my vote instead of your partners'?

I'm glad that you died, since that means the other part of your bluff, namely the one in which you bluff yourself innocent by voting yourself, failed, because your role instantly got revealed.

@Shazam08, shall we have our regular discussion on "what roles are in the game"? Since four Republicans is clearly too much for a game with only ten players. :)

Vikestep seems to be even less active than Scottly, but since Pyure suggested we should focus on the quiet ones, I'm going to vote Erin for having an off-topic conversation with Pyure in the middle of this thread. I know Pyure practically led that conversation to distraction, but it is the most solid ground for a vote I have right now.

Good night.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
OMGUS! Vote Pyure

But seriously man... Why MY vote? Is this supposed to look like you're bussing me? If I were the "Very Rich man" I would use my money to change one of my partners' votes to someone we'd really want him to vote for without incriminating him in the process, thus you sort of bluff-incriminated me by changing my vote instead of your partners'?

I'm glad that you died, since that means the other part of your bluff, namely the one in which you bluff yourself innocent by voting yourself, failed, because your role instantly got revealed.

@Shazam08, shall we have our regular discussion on "what roles are in the game"? Since four Republicans is clearly too much for a game with only ten players. :)

Vikestep seems to be even less active than Scottly, but since Pyure suggested we should focus on the quiet ones, I'm going to vote Erin for having an off-topic conversation with Pyure in the middle of this thread. I know Pyure practically led that conversation to distraction, but it is the most solid ground for a vote I have right now.

Good night.
ooooOOOOoooops I can't believe you caught on to my distraction chatter ploy, genius! To be fair though, Civ6 is pretty important.

Btw dude I think my ploy works just fine if I murder someone other than RealKC. Bodyguard powers ftl.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Shazam for starting the Civ 6 distraction on us.

Grasping at straws, yes, but at least it's *something*.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Apologies for lack of activity, day started at 1am for me and I had to head to work straight away, from a quick look it seems that scottly seems most suspicious for voting on nojr. Lethosos is almost definitely clear.

Vote scottly

Reactions: 016Nojr