[Game Thread] Classic Werewolf 2

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
End of Day
Rolesheet

Some old dude showed up and said there were werewolves around. Of course nobody believed him...until they found him dead the next morning, mauled and bitten by a werewolf.

Didn't sign up? Please don't post here!

Player list:
1. Pyure
2. Lethosos
3. RJS
4. fowltief
5. 016nojr
6. sgbros1
7. triggerfinger12
8. RealKC
9. Robijnvogel

Please don't post until I've sent out roles for everyone.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
All roles have been sent out! You may post! PM me with problems. Day 1 lasts about 30 hours.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
*starts sniffing everyone*

Fowl does smell fowl. You need a bath.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Always vote Pyure.
I'll take a look at my pm in a few hours. :)

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Well... maybe I'll play a tiny bit different since it's been a while and 2 people already voted Pyure. Vote Leth because he is the next on the list after Pyure \o/

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty sure editing out past votes is kinda dodgy. Currently leaning towards sg since his omgus on trigger.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I have taken a look at my role PM by now and it hasn't made me any wiser.
Vote Letho for his first post that might as well not have been posted at all. It doesn't scream town to me.

@sgbros1 regardless of whether editing your (vote) post is dodgy or not, I think it's against the rules.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I did have my bath...In the blood of my enemies...Vote nojr

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I have taken a look at my role PM by now and it hasn't made me any wiser.
Vote Letho for his first post that might as well not have been posted at all. It doesn't scream town to me.

@sgbros1 regardless of whether editing your (vote) post is dodgy or not, I think it's against the rules.
Seems a bit harsh, someone has to make the first post.

I'm debating whether sg's style is just him being disinterested town or dodgy wolf. I'm leaning towards the former though, because I think wolf sg is the kind of scrub to have changed his vote.

That brings me to fowltief, who as Robijn said about Leth, might as well have not posted and didn’t scream town to me. Unlike Leth, Fowl had something he could have discussed.

Vote fowltief

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Uhm, hi, people are posting, and since I'm not sure who to vote, so I'll vote KC. I will come back tomorrow morning to see if I should and on who to change my vote. o/

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
That brings me to fowltief, who as Robijn said about Leth, might as well have not posted and didn’t scream town to me. Unlike Leth, Fowl had something he could have discussed.

Vote fowltief

You make a good point, and, as I just discovered, voting sgbros may possibly have some dastardly consequences. (I sure hope I don't get killed in the night. that would just be taking Pyure's place and traditions shouldn't be broken just for some mildly annoying new guy who, if he was God, would have smited everyone on the planet just for fun)

Vote fowltief (pls don't be mad)

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I knew my first post smoked out something!

Vote Fowl

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk