[Game Thread] Classic Werewolf 2

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
fowltief was lynched! He was a Villager!

Robijnvogel was killed! He was the Mayor!

Day 2 has begun! You may post!

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Also a quick rules update, I've updated the role sheet: "The Sheriff is not informed if their power is effective."

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
VOTE SGBROS. HE was acting extremely doggish, and I was too chicken to press my vote!!! (hehe get it? dogs eat chickens! anyone? ok. i'll go to my corner.)
Also he kinda changed his vote to me when I voted him, and really the only reason I changed my vote was because I don't want to die on D1 due to lynch. I really hope my explanations make sense. Ok I'll shut up now.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
*facepalms*

On the other hand, he won't smell any worse.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Hey @RealKC, I wanna hear stuff from you. I don't like you much. I think if I were wolf-you, I'd a) Not kill pyure, since that would lead to me, and b) stay absolutely under the radar since I get confused if I have to play w/o murdering pyure.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I am possibly willing to jump on the sg train, but I want to see more stuff first \o/

vote FingerTriggered12 (Nothing personal, take this as a peek over your shoulder)

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Hey @RealKC, I wanna hear stuff from you. I don't like you much. I think if I were wolf-you, I'd a) Not kill pyure, since that would lead to me, and b) stay absolutely under the radar since I get confused if I have to play w/o murdering pyure.
ahem Vanillager me wouldn't kill you either, because, you know.... Also yesterday I kinda forgot about this, and today I had school so 8 hours were gone.

I'll come back later to try and analize the posts and place my vote on someone.

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
What? You dare challenge the great finger? PULL THE TRIGGER!!!!! VOTE NOJR

jk, still vote sgbros

Last edited:

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Now, I'm not 100% on board the sg train, since his play style is indistinguishable from a bad wolf. He looks wolfy because he doesn't play townie very well. It's the reason I didn't vote him yesterday.

I'm going to vote sg for now in case I don't have time to look back before the end of the day, but I'm certainly very interested in what Real has to say - I may switch vote if I'm not satisfied.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Have been trying to analize stuff, but I don't really have what to analize, I've no idea how the new guy plays, nojr said he wouldn't mind jumping on the sg-wagon if enough stuff was posted(wolf trying to bandwagon with reasons given by others?), sg hasn't said anything useful, he OMGUSed and seems to try to stay under the radar(sg seems wolfish to me), Leth hasn't really said anything interesting(except the sniffing, but I'm not sure wether he is trying to hide his wolfiness by doing something a wolf wouldn't do or just joking as a townie), Pyure is being Pyure, I'm not sure what to make out of RJ's posts.

That said 360-no-scope-closed-eyes vote erindalc, err, I mean I'm not sure who to vote between nojr and sg, but I think sg is more wolfish so I'll vote sg

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
I've no idea how the new guy plays

Good. It shall be a secret for many years >: ) MWAHAHAHAHAHA.
But seriously tho, if someone actually put to words my strategies and thought processes while playing this game, it would fill an entire 20-page essay. Basically, I analyze how I act as a Villager and imitate it when I am a Werewolf. Usually it fails, but there have been quite a few times when it worked to devastating effect.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Eh... I can't fault the explanations on SG. Nor do I have anything else to point at anyone else for the time being.

Seal SGbro's fate

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
sgbros1 was lynched! He was a Villager!

Pyure was killed! He was the Deputy!

triggerfinger12 was killed! He was a Villager!

4 players remain!

Day 3 has begun! You may post!

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Quick rule update: "The lowest ranked werewolf (Werewolf, Sharp Werewolf, Hungry Werewolf) performs the wolfkill and may be blocked.", whereas this was previously random.