[GAME THREAD] Cardwolf, with your pal? Exedra

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Day recap!

• MewTwo was lynched, they were a supersaint!
  • VikeStep was killed by the supersaint, they were an FBI Agent
  • traijing was killed by the mafia, they were the miller.
  • The mafia outnumber the villagers, mafia win!
Players roles can be found here.

Well all, it's been a fun game, and I hope to host it again in future. Some fun facts about the game.

• Vike was on a hunt for a nonexistent SK. They weren't even drawn.
  • xTordX was given two villager cards. Poor kid.
  • Due to a shocking oversight by the villagers, a non-godfather mafia was invited to the villager convo, ultimately allowing them to gank the cop and win the game.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Anyways, wouldn't have mattered. I didn't expect there to be 4 remaining mafia, so 4v4 was going to make us lose no matter what. gg

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I love how you people just assumed I was innocent when I saved myself. Seriously. I perform an insane suicide attempt thinking that you'll lynch me again on the next day, but instead you bring me into the proven villager convo and give me free access to your pet cop. You never even suspected I could be a mafia. That said, I didn't lie after I was lynched. I was a one-shot governor and I did save myself. I did the suicide thing because the mafia was going unchallenged and it was frankly quite boring so I decided frak it let's do something fun. But seriously though nobody thought to check the role sheet?

EDIT: I thought someone would at least throw an accusation at me after I ganked J, but nope. Nobody thought to put 2 and 2 together and think that this guy you just invited to the innocent convo could've killed your cop. I was honestly waiting for someone to accuse me so I could confirm it. I mean I had the breaking bad gif and everything.

Last edited:

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't think to look back through the role sheet. So yeah, plus everyone seemed so convinced you were legit so I went with it.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
I can't believe I still won after telling you all my role, finding out my win condition halfway through and purposely not defending myself...

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
While I finally found my love and joy... Only to see him get killed later on in the day. Eruantien, our time together here may have been short but now we'll have a eternally together <3
writing this felt very awkward...

Reactions: Eruantien and Pyure

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
And I derped and got myself lynched, and even then people didn't believe that I wasn't mafia.
For the record, I was not in any convo.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I love how you people just assumed I was innocent when I saved myself. Seriously. I perform an insane suicide attempt thinking that you'll lynch me again on the next day, but instead you bring me into the proven villager convo and give me free access to your pet cop. You never even suspected I could be a mafia. That said, I didn't lie after I was lynched. I was a one-shot governor and I did save myself. I did the suicide thing because the mafia was going unchallenged and it was frankly quite boring so I decided frak it let's do something fun. But seriously though nobody thought to check the role sheet?

EDIT: I thought someone would at least throw an accusation at me after I ganked J, but nope. Nobody thought to put 2 and 2 together and think that this guy you just invited to the innocent convo could've killed your cop. I was honestly waiting for someone to accuse me so I could confirm it. I mean I had the breaking bad gif and everything.
My oh my, due to a shocking lapse in judgement, the town convo has just invited a mafia member.
Let me guess, goreae, right?

Also, if it is him, I can call someone stupid. Especially because I was the one that he claims.
Yup. They think he's the governor that saved himself, but in reality he's the mafia governor.
I can only laugh at this.