[GAME THREAD] Cardwolf, with your pal? Exedra

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Vike seems the most trustworthy in this game strangely, but I don't want to hop on the bandwagon right away

So vote trajing for new lightning protection

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
So I seem the most trustworthy yet you won't take your vote off me despite me currently tieing for most votes...

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
gamefury, its as if we have a reason behind our bandwagon. not all bandwagons are bad y'know

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Because of how you are so hesitant to vote for HeilMewTwo and won't say why despite the fact that the evidence is against him. You also "antismited" me when I already had a vote.

Also the evidence against HeilMewTwo is that he won't address my point yesterday and instead decides to vote for me with no reasoning, trying to further the bandwagon you and gamefury started.

Also it supports my theory that you, HeilMewTwo and gamefury are our mafia

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Because of how you are so hesitant to vote for HeilMewTwo and won't say why despite the fact that the evidence is against him. You also "antismited" me when I already had a vote.

Also the evidence against HeilMewTwo is that he won't address my point yesterday and instead decides to vote for me with no reasoning, trying to further the bandwagon you and gamefury started.

I didn't know you had a vote...sorry for the mistake. However, that isn't very strong evidence at all for mewtwo, even if it is the only evidence we have. I'll still vote for mewtwo if you like though, just doesn't seem like the strongest argument

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019

It was an antismite, striking is eververy ignorant or is trying to frame me.