[GAME THREAD] Cardwolf, with your pal? Exedra

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Maybe she has a better one?
For example i didn't like the witch role 2 games ago.
Stop protecting mafia tord.

There aren't many better roles than bodyguard. Her choice would have to be something like cop vs bodyguard, which is a stretch.

Selecting Mafia on the other hand makes sense for her.

Reactions: VikeStep

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
He uh, could kind of confuse people that may think he's mafia godfather, or Uh...

Well he appears to be confusing us all now. Go ask whoever came up with it!
You did. There's no such thing as a villager godfather role :p

Whatevs, done is done. Ljfa was a "Villager" then.

Reactions: xTordX

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Do what you want. With my role i don't mind dying :/
If you're a "Villager", you have a critical role. Its almost OP. You need to do whatever you can to get wolfkilled in place of cops, bodyguards etc. You need to use your lack of powers to be aggressive, take risks and help find mafia. You're like a trailblazer before the pioneers arrive.

I love playing Villager. It means I can do whatever I want and I don't have to feel bad about busting a power role for the whole village.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
You sir... have no heart.
Wait, I have no heart for not caring about death :p

vote Fraction
I trust you Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
You sir... have no heart.
Wait, I have no heart for not caring about death :p
I'm not even joking dude. Think about it.

Every night the wolves are gonna kill somebody. They're desperately trying to kill power roles like Cops. If they're playing right, they're going to be trying to make "alliances" with people JUST to find these power roles. That's all they care about.

The villagers have to lose somebody each night. So who should it be? If you're super clever as a Villager, then you hope that some wolf will try to make an alliance with you so that you can hint you're a power role. You WANT them to kill you because every night they kill a plebe instead of a cop/priest/bodyguard, it greatly improves your chances of winning and them losing.

Reactions: xTordX

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I try to avoid antismiting whatsoever unless I have to. As far as I can see, you are tonight's prime lynch target.