Game is now at an unplayable Frame rate 1-2FPS

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Vyre

Jul 29, 2019
Title Game is now at an unplayable Frame rate 1-2FPS

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack FTB Revelation

Modpack version v2.3.0

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file https://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/76e79bf0

Details of the issue A couple of days ago, I was experiencing an issue which was going around, where the game was crashing at start up at Gendustry. That has since been resolved.

I have 4.5 gb RAM set to FTB. Java is currently up to date. Graphics driver is up to date.

This issue appears to be occurring for me in both the revelation modpack, and also in the direwolf 20.

Vanilla minecraft works fine, and strangely, FTB Continuum seems to not have this frame rate issue.I have fully uninstalled and reinstalled the ftb launcher, and have also tried using the twitch app, it did not help

Any advice would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Grinz

Using the foamfix mod (already in the direwolf20 1.12 pack), I turned off animated textures. That took my new pc (i5, 8 ram, radeon 580x gpu) from 1 fps to 143 fps. My very uneducated guess is that something is broken with the animated texures in one of the mods.

Vyre

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. I turned off a couple of settings for animated textures in the foamfix config for each mod pack, they are back up and running.