Game freezes while "finishing up"

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
M

magpie24

Title Game freezes while "finishing up"

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack FTB: Revelation

Modpack version 2.7.0

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file https://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/8d7082ca

Details of the issue Just got a brand new computer (Acer Aspire 5) and was looking forward to playing FTB on a better graphics card than my old computer. Downloaded the original vanilla Minecraft last night, then Twitch and Revelation today, and proceeded to launch the game through Twitch. The game manages to load most of the way, then freezes. The error message I receive is:

"The game crashed whilst there was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail
Error: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from Just Enough Items (jei)"

I'm not the most technologically gifted person out there and would really appreciate some help fixing this - thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: