Whitelist Server Fusion-Servers |Private/Public Servers | FTB Infinity | 1.3.4 | No Banned Items |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ritchpeople

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ritchpeople
Timezone:EST
(Optional) Extra info:Looking for a community to plan with, not as entertaining to play alone.

Feraligatr10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Feraligatr10
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
(Optional) Extra info: I'm familiar with several of the mods, played similar modpacks to this on FTB in the past, and I've been looking for an honest (whitelisted) server with good people to play on for a while.

aznrage

Jul 29, 2019
Hey owned, what's up with the server right now (0:33 2015-03-07)? Keeps on going up and down.

EDIT: server's back up but it says I'm not whitelisted?

Coswell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: O2man68
Timezone: PST
(Optional) Extra info: Just looking for a mature server with some good people and no drama.

Ninjo111

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Ninjo111
Timezone: +0 Gmt
Extra Info:Im Looking For A Server Where Everyone is Respectful and Friendly. Hope To See You Soon!

Draugiemlv

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrZik9X9
Timezone: GMT +2
(Optional) Extra info: Searching for a great community ! Hope i get accepted!
Martin!

izmurphziV2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Murphy
Timezone: GMT
(Optional) Extra info: Played mods on and off since Tekkit, on the Technic Launcher, stopped for a bit and got addicted to Guild wars 2 but recently had a sudden urge to play so i thought why not play on a server! Have a nice day c:

ninjacraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ninja2003
Timezone: CET - Central European Time
ExtraInfo: Many people consider 12 year olds a bad kid but i'm not. I'm way more a serious gamer also programmer, and even if i'm not from any native English country i can still the language because of Minecraft and programming. And if i will get on this very fun server i will have alot of fun and most whitelist servers are more fun since most griefers don't like to wait to get accepted.

Eidur22

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: eidur22
Timezone: CET
(Optional) Extra info: My name is Martin and I'm looking for a fun community to play with. I haven't played minecraft in a while but your server + modpack look fun. If it pans out I dont mind donating a bit to keep the server running or w/e

AnarchistCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AnarchistCreeoer
Timezone: Central America Standard Time
Extra Info: Even though I'm young , I'm very mature and love to play servers of all kinds. I would love to play and be able to trust the people I'm playing with :D

The_king_99

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN:The_king_99
Timezone:GMT/BST
(Optional) Extra info:Looking forward to see a great community

raceroo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NeverStopMining
Timezone: Central
(Optional) Extra info: I have been playing on several other servers but all the others had problems (abusive admins, lag, tons of banned items etc.) And I'm hoping this is better :D

owned

Jul 29, 2019
To all the people that were accepted i updated the server to 1.2.1 please update your clients to join.

TrJace

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TrJayce
Timezone: Pacific -8
(Optional) Extra info: Have played quite a bit of modded but am new to servers. Griefing wont be an issue though :)

kissrocksforever

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: Kissrocksforever
Timezone: EST (Toronto)
(Optional) Extra info: Looking for a social server with player interaction and builds... Don't want any creative mode builds or whatnot. I love building and exploring the mods with others!