Whitelist Server Fusion-Servers |Private/Public Servers | FTB Infinity | 1.3.4 | No Banned Items |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

hunterpendry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:hunterpendry
Timezone:Eastern Standard Time
Extra Info: I just want a new server to be on my last server the owner and everyone were douch bags to me so i want somewhere quiet and peaceful.

Last edited:

cucust9876

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:cucust9876
Timezone: EET
(Optional) Extra info: I'm looking for a whitelisted server where I can build freely. The last server I was playing on suddenly closed last week and it was an RR3 server.

Thank you in advance.

Makan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Makan747
Timezone: European Standard Time
(Optional) Extra info: I have been looking for a FTB Infinity server for a while now, hope this one is active and will whitelist me! :D

Plazmageco

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Plazmageco, Boozy01
Extra info: Just two good friends looking for a server, Boozy's been playing since 1.2, I've been playing since 1.4.7. I am registering the both of us because he doesn't have an account:p:p

lilsir6

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lilsir64
Timezone:EST
Extra info: looking to learn ftb infinity with a solid group of players

metzdan

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: metzdan
Timezone: Central
(Optional) Extra info: I'm looking for a small community to join.

Demonkisser

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Demonkisser
Timezone: CST (which I think is GMT -6:00)
(Optional) Extra info: I'm a beginning technical minecrafter who is trying to expand his possibilities through modded minecraft. I saw Biffa's Infinity server and decided to download infinity. I began to play it in a single player world and tried out some things I hadn't known changed (tinkers allowing you to make stone tinkers' tools for example). So I would like to join to work with people, which is where I do my best work, and maybe even help someone on the server. :D Have a great day and thanks for reading my application.

Reactions: Drunk koala

jurgenroo

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: mcdreamer1
Timezone: gmt
(Optional) Extra info: looking for a community to play regularly

Kenny_gman

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN:kenny_gman
Timezone: est
(Optional) Extra info: just started playing infinity from monster looking to learn more looking for some fun

Aerowind21

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Aerowind21
Timezone: UTC + 07:00
Extra Info : I'm sorry if my english is kinda bad.English is not my native language

Kaare

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kaare12356
Timezone: CET, GMT +1
I have played minecraft since the early start of beta, I love moded, and I would love to play with other people too. :)

IChris4o

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:IChris4o
Timezone:idk im bulgarian
(Optional) Extra info:Looking to play with other people in a fine community

Kraz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KraZeY_BBZ - (Made the name when I was young)
Timezone:GMT
(Optional) Extra info: Looking for a good server and good community to join, Hopefully you will be kind enough to let me join! :)

Treveon Maxwell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Treveon_Maxwell
Timezone: Central Time Zone (GMT -5)
(Optional) Extra info: I love Thaumcraft, Ender IO, and Big Reactors. I just recently got aquaited with Draconic Evolution and hope to make an awesome design here. I hope this is an active community as I am a very active player.

mt_2a

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mt_2a
Timezone: EST (Toronto)
(Optional) Extra info: I love Thaumcraft. I also play other mods, but mainly magic mods. I always want to play in a server with no banned items so everyone can try everything in all the mods. Hopefully no one break rules and ruin the game.

Sayzon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FatP0rr
Timezone: GMT +1 (Netherlands)
(Optional) Extra info: I've played FTB for a while, then took a break for a litte while. But now i'm ready to start playing some FTB again, and saw this modpack that got my attention. And yeah, a little community to play with would be awesome, so we could share our experiences and enjoy the game :). I know you prefer players around 18+, but i will try my best to be as mature as possible. Excuse me if i made some grammar mistakes.

Last edited: