Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Unleashed|White list|Grief Prev|Daily Contests|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Wolve

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Wolve
In-Game Name: Wolve
Have you ever been banned? why? I have been banned twice the first time was because I pranced the owner of the server and was banned, and the second time was when I was building a Bogota and every one on the server was banned under the term 'fag' no joke I can give you the website if you like.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? It's disrespectful and vulgar to use inappropriate words as it may hurt or offend the other players and all around isn't needed
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Probably Spider-Man because he is young and youthful and can climb LIKE A SPIDER which is pretty cool oh AND HE CAN SHOOT WEBS :O

I do know techstonegaming on the server and he can vouch for me I also record but have stopped for only a little for computer upgrades trust me www.youtube.com/stopdog10

Youriyo20

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:youriyo20
In-Game Name:youriyo20
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope i have not been banned before
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yes i do understand it
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? hmmm though question i would like to be superman being able to fly and have x-ray is awesome

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Wolve
In-Game Name: Wolve
Have you ever been banned? why? I have been banned twice the first time was because I pranced the owner of the server and was banned, and the second time was when I was building a Bogota and every one on the server was banned under the term 'fag' no joke I can give you the website if you like.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? It's disrespectful and vulgar to use inappropriate words as it may hurt or offend the other players and all around isn't needed
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Probably Spider-Man because he is young and youthful and can climb LIKE A SPIDER which is pretty cool oh AND HE CAN SHOOT WEBS :O

I do know techstonegaming on the server and he can vouch for me I also record but have stopped for only a little for computer upgrades trust me www.youtube.com/stopdog10

I have added you. Please don't repeat any of the errors you made on clownfish here.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:youriyo20
In-Game Name:youriyo20
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope i have not been banned before
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yes i do understand it
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? hmmm though question i would like to be superman being able to fly and have x-ray is awesome

You have been added as well. I hope you finally have found your server home after all your recent applications.

tonyh

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: tonyh
In-Game Name: Naps4Days
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yup
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Static Shock, all-time favorite child-hood cartoon / super hero

Zaelesis

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Zaelesis
In-Game Name: Zaelesis
Have you ever been banned? why? No i havnt been banned.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?Yes.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Hero, cause heroes always have better powers.[DOUBLEPOST=1375944791][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry didnt mean to double post.

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: tonyh
In-Game Name: Naps4Days
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yup
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Static Shock, all-time favorite child-hood cartoon / super hero
You have been added to the server, please see www.fusion-craft.org for more info[DOUBLEPOST=1375946160][/DOUBLEPOST]
Forum name: Zaelesis
In-Game Name: Zaelesis
Have you ever been banned? why? No i havnt been banned.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?Yes.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Hero, cause heroes always have better powers.[DOUBLEPOST=1375944791][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry didnt mean to double post.
You have been added as well, see www.fusion-craft.org for more info.

Atarasuki

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Atarasuki
In-Game Name: iMinExCrafteRx
Have you ever been banned? why? One because my friend griefed and we got banned for being friends with him.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, I'm underage so I don't really use swear words.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Um Shazam because he says Shazam and becomes super good

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Atarasuki
In-Game Name: iMinExCrafteRx
Have you ever been banned? why? One because my friend griefed and we got banned for being friends with him.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, I'm underage so I don't really use swear words.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Um Shazam because he says Shazam and becomes super good
you have been denied the whitelist, Upon researching your application information related to another ban came forth beside the one you listed.

donaldo777

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: donaldo777
In-Game Name: donaldo777
Have you ever been banned? why? I have never been banned
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes i understand

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron Man, he has a amazing suit, and lots of cool gadgets

redevil5k

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: redevil5k
In-Game Name: redevil5k
Have you ever been banned? why? No.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Wolverine. Immortality is quite a perk :D

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: redevil5k
In-Game Name: redevil5k
Have you ever been banned? why? No.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Wolverine. Immortality is quite a perk :D

You have been added. Welcome to the server! Be sure to check out www.fusion-craft.org for daily contest information and server updates.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
1xx6cz.png

Time to brush up on that music history.. This contest is about music trivia. It will be done through Team Speak. You don't have to talk, you just need to listen. Further instructions will be available on the website within the next 2 days of this post.

When: 24st August 2013
Time: 18:00 (GMT)

I will update this post as time passes with more details about prizes etc. Keep watching and listening!

Lazuli7

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Lazuli7​
In-Game Name: TimeArchon​
Have you ever been banned? why? I have not been banned to my knowledge
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yep, if Mr. Rodgers or Sesame street won't say it publicly I won't either
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman, because of cool gadgets and gizmos​
May I also ask, what version of the modpack is this using?​

Rutae

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Lazuli7
In-Game Name: TimeArchon
Have you ever been banned? why? I have not been banned to my knowledge
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yep, if Mr. Rodgers or Sesame street won't say it publicly I won't either
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman, because of cool gadgets and gizmos
May I also ask, what version of the modpack is this using?

You have been added! welcome to the server

Dragonchampion

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Dragonchampion
In-Game Name: Dragonchampion
Have you ever been banned? why?

Yes. It's a long story. Whew. Let's begin.
So, I have been playing for several years. Ever since Indev. I watched the rise of mods, starting with Risugami's elemental arrows... and I made friends with Superllama, creator of the first Server-based full mod, called Runecraft. It used redstone and gold (Which during that time were useless in SMP) to create powerful runes and magical effects. I learned a lot about the mod, and joined a server, making a majic academy to teach others. I became a mod, and even grew to love the server, until the server owner turned into a douche. You see, after a month of work, and how easily the magic could be abused, we decided to regulate it by making the Mage's Academy the only place where you could use magic. However, the server owner decided one day that all my work was for naught and that I should lead alongside his 14 year old friend who just wanted the power to play creative (by spawning himself in stuff... creative mode in minecraft wasn't invented yet.). This infuriated me and eventually we argued, and the whole thing ended with me getting banned, because I didn't want to allow a 14 year old full access to the Mage's Academy.​
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?
Simple enough. I'll follow that rule.​
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?
Megamind. Love the villains-turned-heroes and I love how smart he is.​

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Dragonchampion
In-Game Name: Dragonchampion

Yes. It's a long story. Whew. Let's begin.
So, I have been playing for several years. Ever since Indev. I watched the rise of mods, starting with Risugami's elemental arrows... and I made friends with Superllama, creator of the first Server-based full mod, called Runecraft. It used redstone and gold (Which during that time were useless in SMP) to create powerful runes and magical effects. I learned a lot about the mod, and joined a server, making a majic academy to teach others. I became a mod, and even grew to love the server, until the server owner turned into a douche. You see, after a month of work, and how easily the magic could be abused, we decided to regulate it by making the Mage's Academy the only place where you could use magic. However, the server owner decided one day that all my work was for naught and that I should lead alongside his 14 year old friend who just wanted the power to play creative (by spawning himself in stuff... creative mode in minecraft wasn't invented yet.). This infuriated me and eventually we argued, and the whole thing ended with me getting banned, because I didn't want to allow a 14 year old full access to the Mage's Academy.
Simple enough. I'll follow that rule.

Megamind. Love the villains-turned-heroes and I love how smart he is.

you have been added, sorry i meant to post this almost an hour ago. i just started reading that minecraft story you wrote and i got lost lol

Koori254

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Koori254
In-Game Name: Koori254
Never been banned.
Indeed. It is perfectly possible to get one's point across without stooping to profanity.
Iron Man, because he's a "Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist" with a flying suit of armor. That shoots lasers.