Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Williamb1

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:Williamb1
In-Game Name:WillB1fy
Have you ever been banned? why?No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?Yes I am not big on cursing ether.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?I would be Iron Man because he protects the world but outside of his suit he is a genius billionaire lol.

daRussianman

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: tanner231
In-Game Name: zombieman592
Have you ever been banned? why?: No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: if i could be any super hero i would batman. he has a bucnh of cool gadgets and is the most realistic super hero.

Would you please answer the question that is on the application forms "Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?" thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1374009370][/DOUBLEPOST]
Forum name:Williamb1
In-Game Name:WillB1fy
Have you ever been banned? why?No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?Yes I am not big on cursing ether.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?I would be Iron Man because he protects the world but outside of his suit he is a genius billionaire lol.

You have been added. Welcome to the server! Be sure to check out www.fusion-craft.org for daily contest information and server updates.

sonicmaster

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: sonicmaster
In-Game Name: sonicmaster10
Have you ever been banned? why? no

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes I understand
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? venom because it can take control over almost anything and absorb the powers of the host.

_Scipio

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: _Scipio
In-Game Name: _Scipio
Have you ever been banned? why? No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Obi Wan Kenobi - He is a badass noble jedi and defeated Anakin

daRussianman

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: sonicmaster
In-Game Name: sonicmaster10
Have you ever been banned? why? no
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes I understand
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? venom because it can take control over almost anything and absorb the powers of the host.

Forum name: _Scipio
In-Game Name: _Scipio
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Obi Wan Kenobi - He is a badass noble jedi and defeated Anakin

You both have been added. Welcome to the server! Be sure to check out www.fusion-craft.org for daily contest information and server updates.

pilchar

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: pilchar​
In-Game Name: pilchar
Have you ever been banned? why? No​
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes I do understand​
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron Man, Tony Stark probably has an IQ of over 9000!!!​

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: pilchar
In-Game Name: pilchar
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes I do understand
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron Man, Tony Stark probably has an IQ of over 9000!!!

You both have been added. Welcome to the server! Be sure to check out www.fusion-craft.org for daily contest information and server updates.

Newt144

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Newt144
IGN: newt144
Have you ever been banned? Why? No.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? A few years ago, I probably would've said Spider Man, because "who doesn't want a multi purpose tool like webs for a super power? " but I've gone over him in the comics and his choices are just starting to sicken me. So probably a Green-Lantern, but I can't really say any specific one.

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Newt144
IGN: newt144
Have you ever been banned? Why? No.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? A few years ago, I probably would've said Spider Man, because "who doesn't want a multi purpose tool like webs for a super power? " but I've gone over him in the comics and his choices are just starting to sicken me. So probably a Green-Lantern, but I can't really say any specific one.

You have been added. Welcome to the server! Be sure to check out www.fusion-craft.org for daily contest information and server updates.

McDiscoStick

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: McDiscoStick
In-Game Name: SgtHerpDerp
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yep. It's disrespectful.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Aquaman, because he once had a walrus as a sidekick, he used Shamu and polar bears as weapons (literally), water covers >70% of the earth, so he has 3 times as much area as any other superhero to keep in check, he rode sharks as a child, he is a certified octopus doctor, and he makes all his friends attend his wedding in scuba gear. Not to mention he controls things by just thinking about them. He travels through time, his wife is a superhero, and he founded the Justice League.

Jimmart

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Jimmart
In-Game Name: Jimmart
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Thor because I always liked Norse mythology and to be the god of thunder would be awesome. Edit: Also, I would be able able to feast with the heroes in Valhalla! :p

mrzpicklez

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: McDiscoStick
In-Game Name: SgtHerpDerp
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yep. It's disrespectful.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Aquaman, because he once had a walrus as a sidekick, he used Shamu and polar bears as weapons (literally), water covers >70% of the earth, so he has 3 times as much area as any other superhero to keep in check, he rode sharks as a child, he is a certified octopus doctor, and he makes all his friends attend his wedding in scuba gear. Not to mention he controls things by just thinking about them. He travels through time, his wife is a superhero, and he founded the Justice League.

You have been whitelisted. See you on the server. And remember to check the forums for contests and server updates.

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Jimmart
In-Game Name: Jimmart
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Thor because I always liked Norse mythology and to be the god of thunder would be awesome. Edit: Also, I would be able able to feast with the heroes in Valhalla! :p

PeRdE

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: PeRdE
In-Game Name: PeRdE
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Spiderman. Cause I could climb at walls :)

And maybe i will start make some Lp.

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: PeRdE
In-Game Name: PeRdE
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Spiderman. Cause I could climb at walls :)

And maybe i will start make some Lp.

Newt144

Jul 29, 2019
Are you guys thinking about making servers for any other modpacks, or are you going to stick with one server on FTB Ultimate? I would enjoy playing on a Direwolf20 server when its out of beta and isn't unstable. But this is the best server I've ever come across so far, so I'm fine with whatever you guys choose. =D

Quitstallin

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Quitstallin
In-Game Name: Quitstallin
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Deathstroke, because he is not out to be good or bad, he just wants to be a respected warrior.