Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:
In-Game Name: Damienthaboss
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes, from a vanilla server, because i didnt agree with the admin spawning in items and we got in a agrument and i told him to ummm F@#$ him self( <3)
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Goku from DBZ because why wouldnt i want to be he can do almost thing and been a childhood hero to me for about like 10 years

Forum name: Anderson Ribeiro
In-Game Name: arallak
Have you ever been banned? why? never
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Spider-Man. I always liked him, not by power but by personality. the nerdy guy who suddenly gains powers and great responsibilities.

Forum Name: NicoTheUnique
in-game-name: NicoTheUnique
Have you ever been baned?...nope...why: never
If i could be a superhero, who and why?.... Simple, i would be Iron Man, i have a nice house, i can fly, i'm smart and i can save people.

All three of you have been accepted, and will be added once the server is up again. Why not check out our website till then. http://fusion-craft.org :)

MadMonsterEater

Jul 29, 2019
Just to let you know the severs should be up in the next 4-6 hours if all goes well if some thing goes wrong we will keep you informed

daysts232

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:daysts232
In-Game Name:daysts232
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be Iron Man, purely because he is awesome. (no explanation given)

DurDee

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Durdee
in-game-name: durdee
If i could be a superhero, who and why?.... superman, xray vision

evil

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Evil
In-Game Name: Evil_Intent666
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope, I behave my self :p
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I don't like super heros :S but I guess iron man, becuase he has one awsome set of armor :p

CaptainCustard

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:CaptainClustard
In-Game Name:ShadowBlockXD
Age:14(don't judge because of age i am very mature and also something i bring out jokes just for the fun of it)
Have you ever been banned? why? I have been banned because one of my friend did something and got the whole group banned. FYI his name is MidNightTNT1000
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be Wolverine because the way that he can regenerate very fast can be very useful and the metal claw that can somehow pop in and out on your fist is just epic.

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Durdee
in-game-name: durdee
If i could be a superhero, who and why?.... superman, xray vision

Forum name: Evil
In-Game Name: Evil_Intent666
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope, I behave my self :p
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I don't like super heros :S but I guess iron man, becuase he has one awsome set of armor :p

Both of you have been added. Welcome :) Make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for more information

Forum name:CaptainClustard
In-Game Name:ShadowBlockXD
Age:14(don't judge because of age i am very mature and also something i bring out jokes just for the fun of it)
Have you ever been banned? why? I have been banned because one of my friend did something and got the whole group banned. FYI his name is MidNightTNT1000
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be Wolverine because the way that he can regenerate very fast can be very useful and the metal claw that can somehow pop in and out on your fist is just epic.

Your application has been denied. We look at everything and you are lying about your age. Seems like your 14 in this app and magically 15 and 17 in these two.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...8/page-2+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&client=firefox-a

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...-16-pve-45-slots-no-banned-items.18700/page-5

Jemjem787

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Jemjem787
In-Game Name: Jemjem787
Age: 16 (If you backround check on other places this might be 23 years old, i have a fake birthday date that i use when i don't want to supply my real one)
Have you ever been banned? why? A couple times, One time for using a modified client to have revenge against some other people who had clients, the thread can be seen here if you want it. I am past that though, all clients do is make the game easier which is the reason i am doing modded minecraft, for more of a challenge.
http://community.hv-gaming.com/index.php?threads/ban-jemjem787-he-was-flying.2591/
Probably the one that i most frusterated over was when the server owner changed a rule overnight, and in the morning i broke it and then i got banned. It was a stupid rule that we weren't allowed to sell items in the chat and that we had to use the store. The other times i got banned were for small things. Not for greifing though. I am completely against greifing because why waste time destroying other peoples when you could be making your own cool stuff?

IIf you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why It would probably be spiderman, so i could shoot webs everywhere and parkour over stuff.

If i may also mention, a friend of mine got whitelisted earlier, "Evil", we were looking for a server to team up together and this seems like a good one to do that on! I would be delighted to be able to play with him!

Also if i may point out, on your topic thread their is an extra bullet where there shouldn't be one.
  • This is not limited to but includes common sense. If you are not able to comprehend
  • a rule and are not capable of asking questions about said rule this is not the place for you.

doabarelroll

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Jemjem787
In-Game Name: Jemjem787
Age: 16 (If you backround check on other places this might be 23 years old, i have a fake birthday date that i use when i don't want to supply my real one)
Have you ever been banned? why? A couple times, One time for using a modified client to have revenge against some other people who had clients, the thread can be seen here if you want it. I am past that though, all clients do is make the game easier which is the reason i am doing modded minecraft, for more of a challenge.
http://community.hv-gaming.com/index.php?threads/ban-jemjem787-he-was-flying.2591/
Probably the one that i most frusterated over was when the server owner changed a rule overnight, and in the morning i broke it and then i got banned. It was a stupid rule that we weren't allowed to sell items in the chat and that we had to use the store. The other times i got banned were for small things. Not for greifing though. I am completely against greifing because why waste time destroying other peoples when you could be making your own cool stuff?

IIf you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why It would probably be spiderman, so i could shoot webs everywhere and parkour over stuff.

If i may also mention, a friend of mine got whitelisted earlier, "Evil", we were looking for a server to team up together and this seems like a good one to do that on! I would be delighted to be able to play with him!

Also if i may point out, on your topic thread their is an extra bullet where there shouldn't be one.
  • This is not limited to but includes common sense. If you are not able to comprehend
  • a rule and are not capable of asking questions about said rule this is not the place for you.
Due to the circumstances surrounding your multiple bans, you will not be accepted at this time.

Jemjem787

Jul 29, 2019
Aaahhh cmon, Is there no way you can make an exception, I will make sure he behaves? :(
That would be amazing, can I have one chance? Out of all of the servers on this forum this is the only one that appealed to me and my partner evil.