Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

OverlordOfFruit

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: OverlordOfFruit
IGN: OverlordOfFruit
I have been banned once, for calling the owner corrupted by his power and questioning some of his bans. He was in fact abusing his power, and being very, very sensitive on a few topics.
I would want to be Batman, because I feel like Batman is stronger than any superhero, physically and mentally.

commandantjones

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: OverlordOfFruit
IGN: OverlordOfFruit
I have been banned once, for calling the owner corrupted by his power and questioning some of his bans. He was in fact abusing his power, and being very, very sensitive on a few topics.
I would want to be Batman, because I feel like Batman is stronger than any superhero, physically and mentally.

You've been added. Looks like you were repentant and learned your lesson with that ban. Thanks for being honest about it.

Meekels

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Meekels
In-Game Name: Meekels
Have you ever been banned? why? nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? definetly Iron man, because i love the fact that he makes this awsome suit himself, and i wish that i'll be able to do something like that someday

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Meekels
In-Game Name: Meekels
Have you ever been banned? why? nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? definetly Iron man, because i love the fact that he makes this awsome suit himself, and i wish that i'll be able to do something like that someday

You have been added. Welcome to the server! Be sure to check out www.fusion-craft.org for daily contest information and server updates.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
We had "Lets make a deal" last night and had some happy winners. We should be having a big boss/mob fight tonight.

LittleExo_

Jul 29, 2019
All applications are researched heavily. Be honest or you will be denied.
Forum name:LittleExo_
In-Game Name:LittleExo_
Have you ever been banned? why?:No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?:Maybe a Spider-Man because you can sneak up behind the guy and attack them . Its like Creepers blowing behind us while we are doing our stuffs :p

commandantjones

Jul 29, 2019
All applications are researched heavily. Be honest or you will be denied.
Forum name:LittleExo_
In-Game Name:LittleExo_
Have you ever been banned? why?:No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?:Maybe a Spider-Man because you can sneak up behind the guy and attack them . Its like Creepers blowing behind us while we are doing our stuffs :p

Welcome aboard. You've been added

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
The server will be down for 1-3 days during the transition from the old host to the new. Due to the horrible issues with the old host we will be taking the server down to backup the 100gb's of files. Once it is done it will be uploaded to the new server and service will be restored. We are sorry for any inconvenience with the downtime. Just think of it as a time to take a small break till we return. I will update this thread as soon as we are back up. Thank you for all of your patience.

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
The server will be down for 1-3 days during the transition from the old host to the new. Due to the horrible issues with the old host we will be taking the server down to backup the 100gb's of files. Once it is done it will be uploaded to the new server and service will be restored. We are sorry for any inconvenience with the downtime. Just think of it as a time to take a small break till we return. I will update this thread as soon as we are back up. Thank you for all of your patience.
Any idea when server will be back up?

1337lamb

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: 1337lamb
IGN: 1337lamb
Been Banned? Nope
Which Superhero/Villian? That's tough. Because his origins are Canadian, Wolverine. Also he is friggin B.A. He versed in so much because of everything he has experienced. If there was a very real chance of that wish coming true then Superman, just cause it'd be awesome to fly, be basically invulnerable etc. But I'm more of a marvel guy, so Wolverine.

JackelSL

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Jackesl
In-Game Name: JackleSL
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Mr. Sarcastic. Because I can be.

doabarelroll

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: 1337lamb
IGN: 1337lamb
Been Banned? Nope
Which Superhero/Villian? That's tough. Because his origins are Canadian, Wolverine. Also he is friggin B.A. He versed in so much because of everything he has experienced. If there was a very real chance of that wish coming true then Superman, just cause it'd be awesome to fly, be basically invulnerable etc. But I'm more of a marvel guy, so Wolverine.

Forum name: Jackesl
In-Game Name: JackleSL
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Mr. Sarcastic. Because I can be.
You have both been accepted, and will be added once the server is up again.

Damienthaboss

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:
In-Game Name: Damienthaboss
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes, from a vanilla server, because i didnt agree with the admin spawning in items and we got in a agrument and i told him to ummm F@#$ him self( <3)
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Goku from DBZ because why wouldnt i want to be he can do almost thing and been a childhood hero to me for about like 10 years

Anderson Ribeiro

Nov 13, 2012
Forum name: Anderson Ribeiro
In-Game Name: arallak
Have you ever been banned? why? never
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Spider-Man. I always liked him, not by power but by personality. the nerdy guy who suddenly gains powers and great responsibilities.

NicoTheUnique

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: NicoTheUnique
in-game-name: NicoTheUnique
Have you ever been baned?...nope...why: never
If i could be a superhero, who and why?.... Simple, i would be Iron Man, i have a nice house, i can fly, i'm smart and i can save people.