Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Apexsliver12

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Apexsliver12
In-Game Name: Apexsliver12
Have you ever been banned? why? No I have never been banned from a server. I am like to help people and new comers to any server.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Wonderwoman because she is a girl and has basically all the powers of superman plus the lasso of truth. (Yes I am a girl)

Travis Henderson

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Squirt5830
In-Game Name: Squirt5830
Have you ever been banned? why? No I have never been banned from a server. I follow rules and like to help :)
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Riddler, because he has a green suit with question marks on it!(Who wouldn't want that?)

Thejswksboss

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Thejswksboss
In-Game Name: jswks
Country: Florida[DOUBLEPOST=1369032900][/DOUBLEPOST]Forum name:Thejswksboss
In-Game Name:jswks
Have you ever been banned? why? I Have Not Ben Banned From a Server Berfore
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? superman cuz i wanna fly

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: pndragon65
In-Game Name: pndragon65
Have you ever been banned? why? Not so far as I am aware.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Captain America. Batman and Superman are great but its not hard to be a hero when you have all the money in the world or are almost completely impervious to anything.

jk12

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: jameszh
In-Game Name: jameszh
Have you ever been banned? why? never.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?batman

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019

Why batman? you need to finish the app please[DOUBLEPOST=1369250791][/DOUBLEPOST]
Forum name: SkinnyTurtles
In-Game Name: SkinnyTurtles
Have you ever been banned? why? no
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? superman, because he can fly.

You have been added, please see this thread on our forums to gain acess to the server http://fusion-craft.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=427

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019

After reviewing your application i found several inconsistencies with this app, and the various others you have around the forums and off-site. One such is your age, it ranges from 16 to 20 within the last 6 months, either you have a time machine, or are not telling the truth somewhere. Eitherway you application has been denied, if you lie about something that simple on your application who knows what else.

jk12

Jul 29, 2019
come on, my real age is actually 16. I admit. But i just really want to find a server to enjoy and play on, you do not have to do this.....
Sigh...
It's just ftb. We help each other and try to make progress.
I am really just sort of desperate.
I never found a server that is as good as this one.
But whatever, bye...
I'm going to continue play in my SSP ALONE....

Kingcreepycreper

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Kingcreepycreper
In-Game Name: Kingcreepycreper
Have you ever been banned? why?No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman, because he has an awesome voice.

tanner231

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: tanner231
In-Game Name: zombieman592
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be batman. BATMAN IS AMAZING. also he more realistic. therefore he can be real. he get many cool toys and who wouldn't want to fly around in a bat codtume.

Charles Kelly

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
Forum name: Charles Kelly
In-Game Name: cheekycharlie101
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Super hero, would love to fly, and i enjoy helping people out:p

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: tanner231
In-Game Name: zombieman592
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be batman. BATMAN IS AMAZING. also he more realistic. therefore he can be real. he get many cool toys and who wouldn't want to fly around in a bat codtume.

Youve been added, good choice :p i might be biased though lol. Check out this thread on our forums to gain access to the server http://fusion-craft.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=427

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
Forum name: Charles Kelly
In-Game Name: cheekycharlie101
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Super hero, would love to fly, and i enjoy helping people out:p
Your application has been denied, you do have a ban on record from c.nerd.nu for griefing and excluding that from your application is lieing, which is not a good way to get accepted.