Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

tanner231

Jul 29, 2019
hey bro it says im missing a bunch of stuff besides chicken chunks im running ultimate 1.0.1 AND I added the chicken stuff but it freezes and then I missing things likes iron chest and biblo craft

accapulco

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: accapulco
In-Game Name: accapulco
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Robin Hood, cause he wears tights and doesn't give a damn.
Its summer and I have time to be active all day long I'd like a server I can dedicate my work to. I'm an experienced FTB mod player and I'm searching for a town community with like minded people, I will not settle if I do not find that.​

Mgaco125

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:Mgaco125
In-Game Name:Mgaco125
Have you ever been banned? why?no because im a good player.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? i would be batman cause then i could be rich and fight crime

Umbra_Slayer

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Umbra_Slayer
In-Game Name: Umbra_Slayer
Have you ever been banned? why? No I have not been banned at all
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be Iron Man because all of the intricate tech and awesome weapons :D

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Umbra_Slayer
In-Game Name: Umbra_Slayer
Have you ever been banned? why? No I have not been banned at all
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be Iron Man because all of the intricate tech and awesome weapons :D

Your application has been denied due to inconsistencies with your other applications on the forums. In one of them you are 17, and here you're 13. It may seem like a small thing, but lying in an application is a show of character, and a lying characteristic is not welcome on the server.

Cerno_l_cxn

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: cerno_L_cxn
In-Game Name: cerno_L_cxn
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope, ive banned people in the past tho.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Superman, so i can fly where ever i want when i want :D that would be amazing.

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: cerno_L_cxn
In-Game Name: cerno_L_cxn
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope, ive banned people in the past tho.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Superman, so i can fly where ever i want when i want :D that would be amazing.

You have been added, welcome, check out fusion-craft.org for more

T

Tshirt1

Forum name:Tshirt1
In-game name: tshirt1
Have you ever been banned?why? I have been banned for asking other players for stuff.
If you wanted to be a super hero or villain who would it be?SPIDERMAN

Jinshino

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:Jinshino
In-Game Name:Jinshino
Have you ever been banned? why? No. Too cool for school.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Spiderman cause webs n spiders n junk childhood hero, what not. why?

Lobothirteen

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:Tshirt1
In-game name: tshirt1
Have you ever been banned?why? I have been banned for asking other players for stuff.
If you wanted to be a super hero or villain who would it be?SPIDERMAN
Forum name:Jinshino
In-Game Name:Jinshino
Have you ever been banned? why? No. Too cool for school.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Spiderman cause webs n spiders n junk childhood hero, what not. why?

Both of you have been added... Please take some time to review the server rules ( http://forum.fusion-craft.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=154 ) and the things that cause lag ( http://forum.fusion-craft.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=436 )...

Alienneff

Jul 29, 2019
forum name: Alienneff
In-Game Name: Alienneff
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes but it was a mistake and they added me back on
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Haha proubly Spider man cause hes like really swag ;)

Malkior_Rorek

Jul 29, 2019
forum name: Malkior_Rorek
In-Game Name: Malkior_Rorek
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope. Just want to build a cool base
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be batman because if you took away his super powers he would still be batman.

Lobothirteen

Jul 29, 2019
forum name: Alienneff
In-Game Name: Alienneff
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes but it was a mistake and they added me back on
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Haha proubly Spider man cause hes like really swag ;)

Thank you for being honest, you have been added to the whitelist... Please take some time to review the server rules ( http://forum.fusion-craft.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=154 ) and the things that cause lag ( http://forum.fusion-craft.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=436 )...

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
Malkior_Rorek you have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out our website at fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes. :)

sysinik

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: sysinik
In-Game Name: intsants
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes, I was stupid and used x-ray on the Buxville server.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Ironman, because that suit is badass.

Pipbouy

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: sysinik
In-Game Name: intsants
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes, I was stupid and used x-ray on the Buxville server.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Ironman, because that suit is badass.

Sysinik, you have been added, Welcome and make sure you check out our website at fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes.

Kyuzou

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Kyuzou
In-Game Name: KyuzouMiki
Have you ever been banned? why? I banned myself on my own server for testing purposes other then that, no.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Hmmm, Define a superhero or villain. I wouldn't pick any that are well known. The guy you should be afraid of is the one you know nothing about. My superhero/villain would be neither. He would be a neutral party member. Someone who just does what he does. Ya know? That guy trying to be like everyone else so he doesn't stand out. Why would I be this person? Because I feel no need to stand out. I prefer to be left alone and do not like publicity. There's nothing special about me and if there was I sure wouldn't broadcast it in this world. I'd be the governments new science project. Never to see the light of day again. Helping here and there is fine. But I prefer not to be known as a title. Just a person, like everyone else. Just my opinion.