Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DannYull

Jul 29, 2019
Can i Re-post it?[DOUBLEPOST=1368614434][/DOUBLEPOST]Forum name: DanYull
In-Game Name: ExtremistDAN
Have you ever been banned? why? Not as far as I am aware
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? If i could be any i woulddefinitely be the batman. There's no gimmick to Batman. No superpowers nor is he invincible, he's all real. There is no superhero more in tune with the real world, that has to struggle with real life, quite like Batman. And he's not fighting simply for his own personal vendetta (which is how most heroes start Eg Spiderman), he genuinely cares about the people he fights for. Point is, he's real. If I were a superhero, I would just want to be real.

Lathis

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: xDavidKing
In-Game Name: xDavidKing
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes. for accidentally nuking
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would become Thor Because of his amazing hammer :p

Your application has been accepted, accidents do happen, but please be careful =P

xDavidKing

Jul 29, 2019
Your application has been accepted, accidents do happen, but please be careful =P

Thanks. i have FTB Ultimate 1.0.1? but when i tried to log in it says: Forge Mod Loader could not connect to this server, The Mods and versions listed below could not be found , They are required to play on this server #ListOfMods

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Can i Re-post it?[DOUBLEPOST=1368614434][/DOUBLEPOST]Forum name: DanYull
In-Game Name: ExtremistDAN
Have you ever been banned? why? Not as far as I am aware
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? If i could be any i woulddefinitely be the batman. There's no gimmick to Batman. No superpowers nor is he invincible, he's all real. There is no superhero more in tune with the real world, that has to struggle with real life, quite like Batman. And he's not fighting simply for his own personal vendetta (which is how most heroes start Eg Spiderman), he genuinely cares about the people he fights for. Point is, he's real. If I were a superhero, I would just want to be real.

Your application has been denied due to the following reasons:

*Not fully answering all the required questions in respectable language: "Im to lazy for that shit."

Your application is again DENIED. Please dont repost another application as it will be a form of spam. Thank you

IndigoRage

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: IndigoRage
In-Game Name: DiamondEater
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes, because my friends habitually ban people randomly from their servers.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron Man, because he possesses enough wealth to do essentially anything he wants.

Empour

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Empour
In-Game Name: empoleon53098
Have you ever been banned? why? : Yes, an ex-friend of mine happens to be rather prejudiced against my beliefs and favorite television shows, and has banned me from his server repeatedly because of it. From a fairer and larger servers, I have never sustained a ban.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: If Villain, I would probably choose Discord, if only to have the laws of the universe at my beck and call. If hero, I would likely choose Eragon, for his abilities and companionship are something I desire greatly.

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: IndigoRage
In-Game Name: DiamondEater
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes, because my friends habitually ban people randomly from their servers.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron Man, because he possesses enough wealth to do essentially anything he wants.
Your application has been denied
Reason: Banned from 7 different servers with reasons from compromised account to major griefing. If these are your friends servers talk with them to try to get them removed.[DOUBLEPOST=1368660478][/DOUBLEPOST]
Forum name: Empour
In-Game Name: empoleon53098
Have you ever been banned? why? : Yes, an ex-friend of mine happens to be rather prejudiced against my beliefs and favorite television shows, and has banned me from his server repeatedly because of it. From a fairer and larger servers, I have never sustained a ban.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: If Villain, I would probably choose Discord, if only to have the laws of the universe at my beck and call. If hero, I would likely choose Eragon, for his abilities and companionship are something I desire greatly.
You have been accepted into the server. Make sure to check out fusion-craft.org for more info.

joshua1316

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: joshua1316
In-Game Name: joshua1316
Have you ever been banned? why?: No

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Superman because he is bad ass ;)

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: cital94
In-Game Name:cital94
Have you ever been banned? why? No I have not ever been banned.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Captain America, Because he believes in Truth, Justice and the ability to be ones self. He also hates communist but everyone has their negative features.

Lobothirteen

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: cital94
In-Game Name:cital94
Have you ever been banned? why? No I have not ever been banned.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Captain America, Because he believes in Truth, Justice and the ability to be ones self. He also hates communist but everyone has their negative features.

You have been added, enjoy the server!

dannyswe1235

Jul 29, 2019
forum name: dannyswe1235
in-game name: dannyswe1235
have you been banned before?why? no i have not been banned before.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? i dont know

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
forum name: dannyswe1235
in-game name: dannyswe1235
have you been banned before?why? no i have not been banned before.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? i dont know
You have been added, welcome. Please visit fusion-craft.org for more.

carmau

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: carmau
In-Game Name: carmau
Have you ever been banned? why? Have not been banned.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would have to say BeastBoy because I really like animals :DD

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: carmau
In-Game Name: carmau
Have you ever been banned? why? Have not been banned.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would have to say BeastBoy because I really like animals :DD
You have been added, welcome. Please visit fusion-craft.org for more.

th3niiinja

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: th3niiinja
In-Game Name: th3niiinja
Have you ever been banned? why? I have been banned before. I long time back on a server called kiwike I was banned along with my entire town. We were all banned because we poured lava on the enemies entire town, we then proceeded to turn it into obsidian. My entire town got banned for it. Later another admin on the server told me that we were banned because the owner didn't want to listen to the other towns constant complaints about us. In the rules it said we were allowed to do pretty much anything besides tnt their town, so we were allowed to do it.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? If I could be any super hero I would want to be Iron Man. He is just amazingly smart, and innovative. Seeing the gadgets on his armor make me really think about how those could be made with real life things. :)