Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

tango_beast

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Tango_beast
In-Game Name: Tango_beast
Have you ever been banned? why?: No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: The penguin, because hes danny devito

swstiglich3

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: swstiglich3
In-Game Name: swstiglich3
Have you ever been banned? Why? no
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be superman because he can fly and has many other different cool super powers.

sheep_4444

Jul 29, 2019
Tango_beast​
and​
swstiglich3​
You have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes​

Ab5trak1on

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Ab5trak1on
In-Game Name: Ab5trak1on
Have you ever been banned? No

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Thor, because i have a Hammer!

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes. :)

Strix_varia

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Strix_varia
In-Game Name: Strix_varia
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Spiderman because swinging around the city has to be fun.

doabarelroll

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Strix_varia
In-Game Name: Strix_varia
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Spiderman because swinging around the city has to be fun.

You have been added. Welcome to the server! Be sure to check out www.fusion-craft.org for daily contest information and server updates.

aMannus

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Err, for real? aMannus.
In-Game Name: aMannus
Country: The Netherlands (you know, the country with all the hookers and weed, apparently. Never saw either running in the wild though)
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope, and that's while I've been playing since the beginning of Minecraft Alpha.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Robert Downey Junior. Because

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes. :)

Svalkur

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:Svalkur
IGN: svalkur
Have you ever been banned?: No, Never really had any issues been playing MC since late alpha
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? : Hm. DR/ Manhattan ultimate power, no clothes required

Riku

Jul 29, 2019

Bibet

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Bibet
IGN: Bibet
Have you ever been banned?: Once back in Alpha when the server admin mistyped an IP address.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron Man so I wouldn't have to worry about student loans.

Elusiv

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Elusiv
In-Game Name: Elusiv
Have you ever been banned? No. There is no reason why someone would ban me :)
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Duffman! Because Beer why not!

Aritchey

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:Aritchey
In-Game Name:Aritchey
Have you ever been banned? why?no
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?Hero because who wants to be a villan :D.
P.S. I was whitelisted on the mindcrack server and i was wondering if my player file was still around so i could get my inventory back if not its alright.

Mattheaus

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Mattheaus
In-Game Name: Mattheaus
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would have to say Batman. As he has no acctual super powers but use's technical aspects to attain a true hero's name.

Riku

Jul 29, 2019

Replica616

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Replica616
In-Game Name: Replica616
Have you ever been banned? why? Never.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Wiccan, because magic is awesome and of the many super-sorcerers he's my favourite by far.