Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Mindcrack v8.3.2|Whitelist|TS3|Grief Prevention|Essentials|Multi-Verse|Keep Inventory

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lobothirteen

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Dyenasaur
In-Game Name: Dyenasaurr
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Definitely Spiderman. I'd love to climb walls.

I might join the Teamspeak.
Maybe. :3
Forum name: FeelMyBiceps
In-Game Name: FeelMyBiceps
Have you ever been banned? why? N/A
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?
Maybe, Dead Pool. Really like his outfit but don't know much about this character. I know he was made up from different mutants to make one super villain.

Both of you have been added, enjoy the server!

XephirothUltra

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: XephirothUltra
In-Game Name: XephirothUltra
Have you ever been banned? No.

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Wolverine. Invulnerable to almost everything and freakin' claws out of your knuckles is boss!

JavierMysterio

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: JavierMysterio
In-Game Name: JavierMysterio
Have you ever been banned? Why? Well I've banned myself testing something xD
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Flash. I really just want to be lightning fast and stop time.

doublee

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Doublee
In-Game Name: Doublee1998
Have you ever been banned? why? No :)
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?
Probably Iron Man because even without the suit he's a "genius, billionaire, playboy philanthropist." ;)

coolkieto

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: coolkieto
In-Game Name: coolkieto
Have you ever been banned? why? -
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Umm, maybe iron man. Because im rich, im sexy and i got awesome armor!

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
Alright guys we have contest info up on fusion-craft.org. Some big prizes for the monthly. Also we are doing daily contests including an archery range/gallery that is really amazingly done.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
>>> Finished upgrading of the server and also done some maintenance. Sorry for the downtime. Happy mining! <<<

Convincing

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Convincing
In-Game Name: Imaqes
Have you ever been banned? why? Never been banned:D
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Superman, because he's fucking Superman, god dammit!

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Convincing
In-Game Name: Imaqes
Have you ever been banned? why? Never been banned:D
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Superman, because he's fucking Superman, god dammit!

You have been added, welcome!
Visit fusion-craft.org for contest info etc.

IamVictorious

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: IamVictorious
In-Game Name: Victor_Jong
Have you ever been banned? why? nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Spider man, because I'd be ****ing Emma Stone ;)

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: IamVictorious
In-Game Name: Victor_Jong
Have you ever been banned? why? nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Spider man, because I'd be ****ing Emma Stone ;)

You have been added, Welcome!
Visit the website at fusion-craft.org for any other server related queries.

khancrete

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: khancrete
In-Game Name: khancrete
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Definitely IronMan, in fact my Minecraft skin is even IronMan. Billionaire, philanthropist, playboy, who managed to privatize world peace need I say more!

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: khancrete
In-Game Name: khancrete
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Definitely IronMan, in fact my Minecraft skin is even IronMan. Billionaire, philanthropist, playboy, who managed to privatize world peace need I say more!

You were added successfully, welcome!
Visit fusion-craft.org for any other server related queries.

happy900

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:happy900
In-Game Name:happy900
Have you ever been banned? why? once because i placed a block at spawn by mistake
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? The scarecrow because of his needles and the way he poisons people

vgfddfxkj

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: vgfddfxkj
In-Game Name: standliforeal
Have you ever been banned? why? No.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman,because he have a cool lookin and powerful

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:happy900
In-Game Name:happy900
Have you ever been banned? why? once because i placed a block at spawn by mistake
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? The scarecrow because of his needles and the way he poisons people

Honesty is what we like. You have been granted access. Welcome!
Visit www.fusion-craft.org for contest info etc[DOUBLEPOST=1365243354][/DOUBLEPOST]
Forum name: vgfddfxkj
In-Game Name: standliforeal
Have you ever been banned? why? No.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman,because he have a cool lookin and powerful

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
v
Forum name: <<UNDEAD>>
In-Game Name: ShadowArcherBoy
Have you ever been banned? why? At no time have I ever been banned. You can even check http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/97f79812d64b767a36f1c059a27b9b8c74592e43
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I don't really like comics and that. If Anime counts. Kakashi.

Visit the website at www.fusion-craft.org for server related queries.