Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Mindcrack v8.3.2|Whitelist|TS3|Grief Prevention|Essentials|Multi-Verse|Keep Inventory

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
30hvm9c.jpg
Server- IP: mindcrack.fusion-craft.org
Rules:
  • Be respectful of the staff and other players. Poor attitude and childish comments won't be tolerated. Speak to us like an adult and you will be treated like one.
  • No hacking/glitching/cheating
  • No racism or other offensive remarks.
  • This is mature server so please keep the chat box free of cursing and foul language.
  • No griefing/stealing/finders keepers. If it is questionable then contact a staff member.
  • Please do not ask for items, we generally do contests often to assist you.
  • If a staff member asks you to redo a machine or build it a different way please keep in mind this is because it effects other players and not just you. Please don't take offense.
  • Chunkloaders are allowed, but we require them to be removed/turned off before you go offline
Whitelist Application:
1. Where did you hear about us?:
2. Age:
3. IGN:
4. Country:
5: Why choose Fusion Craft Mindcrack?:
6: What can you bring to our expanding community?:
7: What does lag mean?:
8. Have you ever been banned? Why?:

Server specifications:
Location of data center: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
IP: mindcrack.fusion-craft.org
Slots: 32 Players
CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1240 v3 @ 3.4Ghz (8 core)
RAM: 32GB
Storage: 1TB
Connection: 1000/1000
Other Information:
TeamSpeak3 IP: ts3.fusion-craft.org​
Disabled mods: NONE
Plugins:
Multiverse​
Chestshop​
and a few more to be added soon!​

All whitelist applications will be processed within 12-24 hours. We have staff members dedicated around the clock and we will get to as soon as possible.
We do ask that you keep rp2 timers above .8 and sparingly use any type of chunk loader. Please keep in mind that chunk loaders will unload when you log off.
2v3rntc.png

HockeyDude411

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: HockeyDude411
In-Game Name: HockeyDude411
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes. Griefing because I broke 1 piece of glowstone

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Wolverine, I like the costume, and the blades that come out of your hands are completely Bad@$$

crimsonwaffle

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:crimsonwaffle
In-Game Name:xhunter31
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Hulk because he's the best XD

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: HockeyDude411
In-Game Name: HockeyDude411
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes. Griefing because I broke 1 piece of glowstone
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Wolverine, I like the costume, and the blades that come out of your hands are completely Bad@$$

You have been added, welcome!
Visit the forums at fusion-craft for contests, server status etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1364487111][/DOUBLEPOST]
Forum name:crimsonwaffle
In-Game Name:xhunter31
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Hulk because he's the best XD

You have been added, welcome!
Visit the forum at fusion-craft.org for more information on anything server related.

choppertrainee

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: choppertrainee
IGN: choppertrainee
Have you ever been banned? Never have, and don't plan on it either.
If you could be any super hero or villain, who would it be and why? Gonna be honest. I don't know all that much about superheroes or supervillains. I prefer sci-fi to comics and the like. I guess my equivalent would be... Inspector Gadget? That used to be an awesome show...

Dragonephobe

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Dragonephobe
In-Game Name: Dragonephobe
Have you ever been banned? why? No, N/A

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? you ask em to chose? D: let's see... Probably Bruce Banner, an intelligent person, who has a tendency to get a bit mad

Lobothirteen

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: choppertrainee
IGN: choppertrainee
Have you ever been banned? Never have, and don't plan on it either.
If you could be any super hero or villain, who would it be and why? Gonna be honest. I don't know all that much about superheroes or supervillains. I prefer sci-fi to comics and the like. I guess my equivalent would be... Inspector Gadget? That used to be an awesome show...
Forum name: Dragonephobe
In-Game Name: Dragonephobe
Have you ever been banned? why? No, N/A
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? you ask em to chose? D: let's see... Probably Bruce Banner, an intelligent person, who has a tendency to get a bit mad

Both of you have been added, enjoy the server!

manboy28

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: manboy28
In-Game Name: manboy28
Have you ever been banned? why? No

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman because he only wants to do what is right for others and to take the bad guys down not for revenge but justice.

ancamdrew

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: ancamdrew
In-Game Name: ancamdrew
Have you ever been banned? why? One because an admin was talking about buying a new computer to be able to play WoW on. As a computer science student, I give him a recommendation, he said hes just gonna get a mac book, I told him he was an idiot, I got banned.

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Myself. I am a super hero, duh!

lotthunter3

Jul 29, 2019
Fourm name; lotthunter3
In-Game Name: lotthunter3
Have you ever been banned? why? No i have never been banned And dont plan on it.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would want to be Iron Man cuz i love the armour and his computers!

JackDasBrot

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: JackDasBrot
In-Game Name: JackDasBrot
Have you ever been banned? why? Not in minecraft
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Spiderman, cause i think it would be awesome to jump and swing from house to house :D

goglee18

Jul 29, 2019
Fourm name; goglee18
In-Game Name: goglee18
Have you ever been banned? why? Never.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be Wonder Woman because she is a total badass and she has strong morals. Or I would be Batman because his gear is killer and he has the best villains.​

tyr116

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: tyr116
In-Game Name: tyr116
Have you ever been banned? why? No.

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would probably be Captain America. Probably because of the Vibranium shield he has, which is essentially invincible to any attack.

Lobothirteen

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: JackDasBrot
In-Game Name: JackDasBrot
Have you ever been banned? why? Not in minecraft
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Spiderman, cause i think it would be awesome to jump and swing from house to house :D
Fourm name; goglee18​
In-Game Name: goglee18​
Have you ever been banned? why? Never.​
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be Wonder Woman because she is a total badass and she has strong morals. Or I would be Batman because his gear is killer and he has the best villains.​
Forum name: tyr116
In-Game Name: tyr116
Have you ever been banned? why? No.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would probably be Captain America. Probably because of the Vibranium shield he has, which is essentially invincible to any attack.

All three of you are added to the Whitelist... Enjoy your time with us and have fun!

Dyenasaur

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Dyenasaur
In-Game Name: Dyenasaurr
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Definitely Spiderman. I'd love to climb walls.

I might join the Teamspeak.
Maybe. :3

FeelMyBiceps

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: FeelMyBiceps
In-Game Name: FeelMyBiceps
Have you ever been banned? why? N/A
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?
Maybe, Dead Pool. Really like his outfit but don't know much about this character. I know he was made up from different mutants to make one super villain.