Whitelist Server Fuse The Beast [FTB Mindcrack v8] [25 slots] [PvE] [Nothing disabled] [18+ Mature] Fresh server!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nelskin

Jul 29, 2019
Server Information:
Server IP: 85.236.100.103:29865
Ram: 3GB SDD
Mindcrack: V8

Graytech is on ...Hard...

Rules:
º Be respectful to your fellow players.
º Do not steal, grief or otherwise ruin the enjoyment of others.
º Any exploitation of the server, including but not limited too, X-Rays, client hacks, duping and the such will result in an instant ban. (We do not have a ban appeals process, once your banned its for life).
º Please be responsible and thoughtful with animal farms, machines and such, causes of lag will be investigated and rectified (which may result in losses).
º Please keep chat clean, do not use all caps, do not spam, do not circumvent the profanity filter, and chat in clear understandable English.
º Do not ask for any items no one is a admin on the server we will only take action in banning if any of the rules above are broken
º If you accept to the rules above say: ofc i accept the rules :)

About Us:
We have been a gaming community for several years now, and we are looking for more poeple to join in to our community we also have many other server's too like DayZ, Terraria and so on. Our ages range alot from 18-30+ and we are a mature group of people who rarely open our gates to new people so here is your chance to be apart some thing new, we do do huge skype calls and do gaming night's on all of our servers so if your not just a Minecrafter but also a DayZ player you can join us on that server too.

We also believe in taking a professional approach, planned server downtime is scheduled and announced ahead of time.

Whitelist Application:
If your not 18+ don't waste your time :)

To be considered for whitelisting please reply to this thread with the following format:

IGN:
Why do you wish to join Fuse The Beast:

Disclaimer: We reserve the right to be selective in our whitelisting approvals.

bugsymalone1

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : bugsymalone1
Do u accept the rules : ofc I accept the rules lol
Why accept me? Well I am an experience minecrafter and have a pretty good knowlege of ftb. My favourite thing to do in minecraft is build and design beautiful things! I am mature , trustworthy and have a good sence of humor. I'd like a small server with mature players, ( I hate playin wif 12 ur olds no offence to them) I would appreciate a place on ur server. Could u post ur reply to my email or if not just on the forums.
[email protected]. Tah mate plus I intend to do vids on the youtubes is this ok?

ToeGASM

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:blister252
Do you understand and accept the rules?: ofc i accept the rules :)
Why do you wish to join Fuse The Beast: Im interested in joining a gaming community to meet new people and play minecraft and other multiplayer games. Ive been with minecraft since alpha but im new to FTB and cant wait to find a good community to play with.

Nelskin

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : bugsymalone1
Do u accept the rules : ofc I accept the rules lol
Why accept me? Well I am an experience minecrafter and have a pretty good knowlege of ftb. My favourite thing to do in minecraft is build and design beautiful things! I am mature , trustworthy and have a good sence of humor. I'd like a small server with mature players, ( I hate playin wif 12 ur olds no offence to them) I would appreciate a place on ur server. Could u post ur reply to my email or if not just on the forums.
[email protected]. Tah mate plus I intend to do vids on the youtubes is this ok?
IGN:blister252
Why do you wish to join Fuse The Beast: Im interested in joining a gaming community to meet new people and play minecraft and other multiplayer games. Ive been with minecraft since alpha but im new to FTB and cant wait to find a good community to play with.

you guys are added if u want to know the community click this link

Callistano

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Callistano
Why do you wish to join Fuse The Beast: I'm looking for a nice and mature community to play with. I've been playing ftb hard mode on a different server, but that one died due to lack of players. I am a player who prefers having fun in a game above anything else, and I wont hesitate to sacrifice myself for the sake of our glorious server mods.

Nelskin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Callistano
Why do you wish to join Fuse The Beast: I'm looking for a nice and mature community to play with. I've been playing ftb hard mode on a different server, but that one died due to lack of players. I am a player who prefers having fun in a game above anything else, and I wont hesitate to sacrifice myself for the sake of our glorious server mods.
you have ben added

mineboy2k12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:mineboy2k12
Do you understand and accept the rules?:yes
Why do you wish to join Fuse The Beast:i want to join because i want to play with mature people who i can get to no and build some cool stuff

[DOUBLEPOST=1362768680][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and i missed ofc i accept the rules :)

Actloud

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Actloud
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Yes :)
Why do you wish to join Fuse The Beast: So I can try and play FTB in an enviroment with great people :) and help making sense of all the crazy machines :p

Nelskin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:mineboy2k12
Do you understand and accept the rules?:yes
Why do you wish to join Fuse The Beast:i want to join because i want to play with mature people who i can get to no and build some cool stuff

[DOUBLEPOST=1362768680][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and i missed ofc i accept the rules :)
well done :) you are added but you are 17 message me in private

Sepheros

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zougail
Why do you wish to join Fuse The Beast: I want to join a server that has a good community and players do no grief or steal(bad experiences with griefers) and just want an awesome server to play on.

CarPet

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CarPet300
Do you understand and accept the rules?: ofc I accept the rules :)
Why do you wish to join Fuse The Beast: I have been playing on single player and have gotten extremely bored because I can't show off my stuff to anyone else!

Eindecker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: highflyer88
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Yes definately
Why do you wish to join Fuse The Beast : i am looking for a mature , safe and freindly server where i can share builds and ideas. I am very experienced and can help out racking up hours a day playing

Thanks highflyer88

jeviuss

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xEtnies
Why do you wish to join Fuse The Beast: I've been looking for a mature server to play on, and this is one of the only ones I've seen.

Nelskin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zougail
Why do you wish to join Fuse The Beast: I want to join a server that has a good community and players do no grief or steal(bad experiences with griefers) and just want an awesome server to play on.
IGN: CarPet300
Why do you wish to join Fuse The Beast: I have been playing on single player and have gotten extremely bored because I can't show off my stuff to anyone else!
IGN: xEtnies
Why do you wish to join Fuse The Beast: I've been looking for a mature server to play on, and this is one of the only ones I've seen.

Added you guys well done! for reading the RULES

Tr0xi

Jul 29, 2019
INFO: Eindecker (highflyer88)
He griefed people in my server as much as he can. I have banned him now. Im ready to proof if someone needs it.

Nelskin

Jul 29, 2019
INFO: Eindecker (highflyer88)
He griefed people in my server as much as he can. I have banned him now. Im ready to proof if someone needs it.
its okay dude he cant read the rules anyway so no worries of him joining this server cheers though :)

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ziibez
Why do you wish to join Fuse The Beast: I am a very hardworking player who can easily rack up 10hours a day and I love to build complex machines to make my life easier. I have extensive mod experience and most of the time do not need to ask for help. I can sometimes be rather quiet and if I'm working on a large project won't talk alot. I do help others, unless they're annoying me, however I do not enjoy community builds. I am looking for a nice server to settle down on as the last server I played shut down unexpectedly :(.

Tylar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheTylar
Why do you wish to join Fuse The Beast: I would like to start fresh on a good small community server

HerrFristi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HerrFristi
Why do you wish to join Fuse The Beast: I've been playing on the server of a friend of mine for a few days now, and we've been running into a lot of lag lately (since it's all hosted on his own pc), so we'd want to try the game out on a proper server for once, without massive lag :). On top of that it'd be interesting to have a chat with people while playing the game and looking at other people their builds to get some inspiration for future builds.

I'm not that experienced with FTB yet, but I'd love to improve on that, preferably on this server!