Whitelist Server FuryCraft FTB | Unleashed 1.1.7 | Dedicated Server | whitelist| Friendly community]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GamingFuryHD

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome:

This FTB Server i a 24/7 Whitelisted server. But there is somthing different that a lot of people. enjoy. We are a Mindcrack and Hermitcraft inspired server meaning pranking and all that other stuff is allowed. We have zero plugins installed making this server a one of a kind server.
To apply to the server you need to post a reply to this forum post below with the following application template. Once you post that below, and admin will contact you on skype and ask you a few questions.

RULES:
  • No Hacking
  • No Abusing ANY Glitches
  • No Stealing
  • No Greifing or destroying others land.
  • No building close to other people without their permission.
  • No attempting to cause lag
  • No building very laggy machines
  • No Xray

APPLICATION TEMPLATE:

Minecraft Username:
Skype Username:
Have you ever been banned before.
How often will you play on the server:
Any other information:

A member of the server will contact you on skype when they see this application. This usually takes about 24 hours.

monkeybutts789

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: monkeybutts789
Skype Username: TGHG10
Why do you think this server is for you: Because it seems like a friendly community,
Have you ever been banned before. no
How often will you play on the server: probally all the time except for schoo;
Any other information: Im a gfx artist and im trying to get sponsored for skateboarding. i also know how to code

ileaves2live

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: ileaves2live
Skype Username: ileaves2live
Why do you think this server is for you: This server allows for pranking which isn't that common among servers like this. Also, I wand to play on a server with a small, friendly and constant community that has players constantly on
Have you ever been banned before. Nope
How often will you play on the server: I'll try to be online everyday, but sometimes school may take up too much time
Any other information: Pizza.

lukethedude

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: lukethedude
Skype Username: luke_eyring
Why do you think this server is for you: because I have been looking for a small server like mindcrack and hermitcraft and haven't been able to find one yet!
Have you ever been banned before. Nope.
How often will you play on the server: Every day whenever I can.
Any other information: I'm an open book

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Intervention

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: _Castiel
Skype Username: yosoyinter
Why do you think this server is for you: I love white-list servers because of the friendly close knit community and I have experience in the FTB field.
Have you ever been banned before: I have been banned once for "Intent to grief"
How often will you play on the server: As long as homework/schoolwork doesn't get in the way!
Any other information: I am in the mood to play technical minecraft recently and would love to join a smaller server rather than a major server with lag.

Last edited:

xBeastlyNoodlex

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: InFecT10n
Skype Username: infect10n1
Why do you think this server is for you: I love whitelisted server because of the small amount of people and everyone gets along and talks.
Have you ever been banned before: I have never been banned from a server.
How often will you play on the server: I will try to play at least everyday if not then at least 2 days in the week
Any other information: Not that I know of.

PriceOfDeath

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: PriceOfDeath
Skype Username: live:longdilly
Why do you think this server is for you: I think this server is for me because I personally like when a server is small, does not lag as much, has friendly admin and players, and I love when a server has active people on!
Have you ever been banned before: No, I have never been banned before.
How often will you play on the server: I will probably play about 1-3 hours a day on weekdays and 3-6 hours on weekends because of school and homework.
Any other information: A lot of people tend to mess up my IGN, they would put Prince when it is Price, just letting you know :)

Tanner592

Jul 29, 2019
inecraft Username: zombieman592
Skype Username:thatwhiteboy231
Why do you think this server is for you:im a great player and builder and i share and help
Have you ever been banned before.no
How often will you play on the server:everyday
Any other information:im a guy

BattleDwarf

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: BattleDwarf321
Skype Username: BattleDwarf321
Why do you think this server is for you: It is a small community with people to talk to.
Have you ever been banned before. Yes because of innactivity. I was on vacation.
How often will you play on the server: With marching band and high school i can never be sure.
Any other information: I have had trouble with other servers because they did not have any community. no one to talk to. i hope this server will be different.

Last edited:

TheSettler

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: _TheSettler_
Skype Username: TheSettler [EuPP Cotm Ref]
Why do you think this server is for you: Sounds professional, like the lack of plugins, hopeful not banning useful/fun items for no reason.
Have you ever been banned before: As a joke on my own servers, not from other servers because of rule violations.
How often will you play on the server: i have little to do after work.
Any other information: if so we will take it on skype.

Morbid

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:Morbid469
Skype Username: morbid469
Why do you think this server is for you: I love FTB
Have you ever been banned before: Not that I know of
How often will you play on the server: When I have time
Any other information: Not really.

coolermancool

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: coolermancool
Skype Username: Joshua kilokowski
Why do you think this server is for you: me and some friends are looking for a ftb ultimate server to join with friendly people and the minecraft vanilla experience
Have you ever been banned before: once on a public server but that was because of people trolling and blamed it on other people, I actually got unbanned after the whole thing but never went back to that server...
How often will you play on the server: very often, but their will be times where I wont be on for a day or two because of school or because I am with friends or family
Any other information: I have been trying all these new packs the ftb team has been making but nothing has been as good as the ultimate pack I hope you accept this application so me and my friends can meet everyone on the server and have a good time together :D btw: the friends that I wish to join with me are mckibbo and Drpain16 they are close friends to me and will also be making applications here soon!

mckibbo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: mckibbo
Skype Username: Lake McKibbon
Why do you think this server is for you: The server seems nice and I like that nothing good is banned.
Have you ever been banned before: No
How often will you play on the server: once a day
Any other information: Came here looking for a server to play on with coolermancool

DuelistKingdoms

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: DuelistKingdoms
Skype Username:duelistkingdoms
Why do you think this server is for you:I like servers similar to hermitcraft and mindcrack and ones that have rules plus are not dominated by plugins.
Have you ever been banned: Once,a dude thought i was duping but i was having log in errors and i got banned.
How often will you play on the server:most weekends
Any other information:Nothing

KingBoland

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: KingBoland
Skype Username: danielboland98
Why do you think this server is for you: Ill keep this short I just want to play FTB
Have you ever been banned before: Nope
How often will you play on the server: 2-4 hours daily
Any other information: time played depending on job schedule

Matt12345y

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: matt12345y
Skype Username: matt12345t
Why do you think this server is for you: I always enjoy talking with the community and helping others out!
Have you ever been banned before: No
How often will you play on the server: Usually around 3-4 hours a day and maybe a bit more on the weekends
Any other information: My old ftb server was shutdown, it was an 18+ community so you can say that I have some experience with older people.

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: TehKnight117
Skype Username: shamil1187
Why do you think this server is for you: I want to go back and play previous modpacks.
Have you ever been banned before. No
How often will you play on the server: Atleast an hour a day maybe more over the weekends if I don't get bored.
Any other information: N/A

Edward_Teach

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Edward__Teach
Skype Username: pulotaco
Why do you think this server is for you: I have searched for a small server that i can trust the people around me, and just be a part of a smaller comunity.
Have you ever been banned before. I have never been abend before.
How often will you play on the server: I will try to lig in every day, if not atleast afew times a week.
Any other information: I like Mangofruit.

Frostblooded

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:frostblooded
Skype Username:beachlover444
Why do you think this server is for you:I really want to team with some people and join a friendly community :D
Have you ever been banned before. never
How often will you play on the server: As much as I can :D
Any other information: I play alot of other games, league of legends, world of tanks, call of duty, and I also have played minecraft since it came out

derpngturtle

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: derping_turtle
Skype Username: derpingturtle69
Why do you think this server is for you: seems like a chill and nice server
Have you ever been banned before: no
How often will you play on the server: try to everyday, mainly in the afternoon
Any other information: I like all types of platforms to play gams on, mostly PC though