Whitelist Server FuryCraft FTB | Unleashed 1.1.7 | Dedicated Server | whitelist| Friendly community]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jeviuss

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: xEtnies
Skype Username: don't have one but will make one if necessary
Why do you think this server is for you: I love unleashed and want to play it with a fun community
Have you ever been banned before: nope!
How often will you play on the server: when im not working or sleeping :)
Any other information: I'll bake you a cake!

TheAnswerme

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: answerme
Skype Username: TheAnswerme
Why do you think this server is for you: Because I Love The Modpack And Im Looking For A Good Community To Play With
Have you ever been banned before. I Believe So Like 3 Or 4 Years Ago, I Dont Remember Why Tho
How often will you play on the server: 2-8 Hours A Day
Any other information: Been Playing Minecraft Since Beta 1.5 And Multiplayer Since Beta 1.8

CulDoes

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATION TEMPLATE:

Minecraft Username: CulDoes
Skype Username: culchannel
Why do you think this server is for you: Ive been looking for a smallish server for a long time now as singleplayers starting to get boring now and Ive really been wanting to record again and I thought what better of a way to start than to play with a nice community of people paying for the fun of it.
Have you ever been banned before: Not really
How often will you play on the server: As much as I possibly can
Any other information: I'm very social, Love having a laugh and I enjoy my video games :D