Fur's Challenge!

Furfurfur2001

Jul 29, 2019
So I was thinking about a new challenge, then this came into to the void i call my brain
The challenge is: You can't build anything thats really techy until you have a 9x9 pyramid of iron blocks, and get to Basic Aura Manipulation research in Thaumcraft
The highest tech you can get is Tinkers Construct and Thaumcraft and addon's (Except Thaumic Bees)
You can't mine below y:14
At day, you are supposed to explore your surroundings, who knows, you can find the right biome to live in!
No nether exploring
Highest level of armor you can make is chainmail (yes you can craft leather or use armor from mobs)
Note: I thought of this today :)
Note 2: You can take down the pyramid of iron blocks after you get to Basic Aura Manipulation

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I think that 15-25 MC days is an easy requirement, I think you should change your challenge to: You must get to a certain toolset in Tinkers, a certain amount of research in Thaumcraft and so on before you continue with tech. 25 MC days is 8 hours and 20 minutes in real life, that will go quickly.

Reactions: goreae

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
How about a challenge, based around all the discoveries in thaumcraft?

So when you research an item in TC, you are allowed to progress a little per item researched.

Conguy97

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing techy until you mine 1476 iron? 738 if you use the smeltery. Doesn't 738 iron ore TO SPARE seem like a little much. Also it isn't mentioned if you can take down the pyramid after you build it.

Reactions: PeggleFrank