FunCraft Mod pack Suggestions

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
?...
Commas aren't needed in listing format

See:

as some of you may already know We are putting together a mod pack for our server and we will be useing the direwolf20 pack as a base point to start but will be removeing and adding mods to our pack Jayfeather311 and i have come up with a list of mods but are still looking to add to the list and suggestions are welcome there are how ever one a couple rules for the mods suggested to be considered

Commas, periods, anything that would make it a bit less annoying to read~~

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Now some advice. Saying something in a nice way is far more likely to spur me to complete said task. However you said it in an insulting manner which has led me to become resistant to your goals. So how about we call it even and start over?
Wait, when did I ever insult you? Unless xxWHITExXxNinJa account belongs to the same guy as powercore1221, I don't get it.

xWHITExXxNinJa

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, when did I ever insult you? Unless xxWHITExXxNinJa account belongs to the same guy as powercore1221, I don't get it.
So let me get this strait.... I've been having a one sided conversation. Working 12 hours, being up 36 isn't good for my reasoning. Soooooooo, How are you ?

Skvapter

Jul 29, 2019
TRAIL MIX!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

xWHITExXxNinJa

Jul 29, 2019
You know I feel almost proud. We took a perfectly good Thread and destroyed its integrity. Claps all round :)[DOUBLEPOST=1402690988][/DOUBLEPOST]And PS. On behalf of all of us, we apologise for destroying this thread, due a series of unfortunate events :)
Sorry for the mess/(future trouble)