Open Server FullyUnleashed - No lag - Low banned items - Hot food - No Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

shinzoop1

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP: 198.100.153.101

We are running Unleashed modpack (Current up to date), NO whitelist, everyone is welcome!

Rules :

1. Respect ALL players, Staff and non-staff.
2. Absolutely NO griefing.
3. No duping, Scamming, or obscene language/conversations.
4. No advertising other servers, websites, or programs.
5. No duping.
6. Disobeying, breaking, or trimming around the bush to avoid these rules will result in a ban, mute, or other punishments.

Disabled mods/Items:

Mods:
- Biomes o'plenty is not generated in the world.
- MFFS mod is also disabled.

Items:
- Portal guns, Gravity guns. (griefing capabilities)
- Force wrench (Dupes/griefing)
- Nukes, explosives. (Griefing)
- Force armour (Duping)
- Laser gun (Griefing bases)
- Bonemeal bag (Crashes server)
- NOTE THERE ARE A FEW MORE THAT MAY NOT BE LISTED, Please request them listed and it will be updated.

Gameplay:

- Smooth, lag free gameplay.
- Survival, PvE gameplay.
- economy, player economy.
- Fun times and much more to come!

Difficulty level:

- If I had to put our server difficulty into numbers, I'd say its a 2, It's super easy to enjoy.
- I'm always online, or if i'm not (due to schoo/sleep) then you can contact me via a few friends who play. (or if you're a trusted person I may leave some contact details for emergencies)

Hardware specs:
- Soon to come.

Closing :

Thank you for taking your time to read and think about our server, we truly appreciate anyone and everyone who joins and plays, we are a new server and will have some kinks and issues but we will triumph over them and turn into a new era of servers with me and the community.

shinzoop1

Jul 29, 2019
Wow thanks everyone for the great support! we are new and making tons of fixes with the players reporting them to me!