Full input and pipes

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Crooker

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, i have one question about pipe system. I have some furnaces in tree farm to get EU. I sent wood into this furnaces. But if they are full, wood will drop out of pipes, how to di it, that wood come into another pipes, but only if furnace is full. Ty for reply and help

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
As "Dafuq?" stated above, you can use RP2 pneumatic tubes; which would probably be your best choice as they are much more intelligent than standard buildcraft pipes. Otherwise, you could possibly set up an overflow system.

Reactions: Crooker

riewe

Jul 29, 2019
Diamond pipes can also be used in place of insertion pipes if you don't want to install another mod.

Reactions: Dafuq?

Crooker

Jul 29, 2019
Ty for help, but how to set diamon pipe? From red size is coming wood and i need get wood if furnace is empty into another pipe system.
20130302190915.png

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
Ty for help, but how to set diamon pipe? From red size is coming wood and i need get wood if furnace is empty into another pipe system.
20130302190915.png
Diamond pipes cannot send items back the way they came (unlike RP tubes, which will backstuff the originating machine). In order to have somewhere for the items to go, put another pipe off of the diamond, with nothing in the filter.

The way that it works is that diamond pipes will try to pass things down their respective filtered pipes. If the attached inventories are full, then it will distribute it evenly across unfiltered colours with pipes/inventories attached.

Reactions: Crooker