FTBU Back Command

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
I

IxIDawsonIxI

Title FTBU Back Command

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack Age of Engineering

Modpack version 1.1.1c

Have you modified the pack? Yes

Link to log file

Details of the issue I want to be able to use the /back command on ssp infinitely. I can use it once per death and I dont know how to change it so I can use it more than once. I have tried to set ranks with permission ftbu.back.infinite and it doesnt work. Ive also tried changing the config of ftbu.back.infinite.none to .all and still nothing... I dont know what to do and im looking for someone to possibly help me. Thanks

*Modification* -Added Vein Miner

Last edited by a moderator:

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
I have tried to set ranks with permission ftbu.back.infinite and it doesnt work. Ive also tried changing the config of ftbu.back.infinite.none to .all and still nothing...

In what file did you change / add it?

I

IxIDawsonIxI

Ill go over all the changes ive tried to make more clearly.
in the local\ftbu\ folder there is 3 files ive tried to change.

all_permisions_full_list.txt - line 253 from ftbu.back.infinite:NONE to ALL

all_permsions.html - line 294 from <tr><td>ftbu.back.infinite</td><td class='none'>NONE</td><td> to ALL in class, and just after

ranks.json -
"ranks": {
"player": {
"parent": "builtin_player",
"permissions": [
"+ftbu.back.infinite"

If you need anything else feel free to ask, im clueless and in need of some help. Thanks again

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
all_permisions_full_list.txt - line 253 from ftbu.back.infinite:NONE to ALL

all_permsions.html - line 294 from <tr><td>ftbu.back.infinite</td><td class='none'>NONE</td><td> to ALL in class, and just after

Those 2 files are just description of the permission nodes that are available - and the default value.

The right approach is as you tried with the ranks.json

Can you share that file using paste.feed-the-beast.com and give the link here?