[FTB's Magic World][Whitelist][24/7] Humble beginnings

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

supergage101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:supergage101
Reason:looking for a small reliable server to play on I feel like I do better in a multiplayer setting then in singleplayer

TJPearl

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TJPearl
I am 17 and from England. I really would like to play this server because i want to be part of a smaller community and share ideas and events with each other :)

Fablenable

Jul 29, 2019
Added.

It means that machines consume more power, give less back. Also recipies is a bit more demanding. ie. 4 bog earth instead of 6 etc.

Dvinkarn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dvinkarn

I'm 18 years old and from Sweden, I would like to join your server and check it out :D
If it's really good (as it seem) then I'll try bring two of my friends with me.

sootool

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - sootool
16 from verginia
sound like a realy amazing server, been looking for a "hard core" server that will be up to the challenge. and i realy want to play around with thaumcraft.

Zancoollazer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zancoollazer
I would like to join the great community adn I've dabble with the mods a bit, might need some help along thee way thoug, but don't worry, Coolblockj is my bro :)

Pianoman348

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pianoman349
Reason why i would like to join: I am trying to find a great magic world server to play and have fun on, i still need to learn thaumcraft and this seems like a good server to try on.

torpdeo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: torpdeo
I have done some searching about Thaumcraft 3 and learned a little bit about auras and taint, but still haven't touched it. I haven't touched twilight forest either but it seems to be a interesting mod. Hope to see you on the server!

katistrofik

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tandresh
A friend and I have been playing FTB over on another server and would love to jump on a magic one now that Thaum3 is out.

Kind of an odd request, but is it possible to apply on behalf of my friend? His info:
IGN: Someone62684
Just a friend of mine. Neither of us have ever been banned and we play by the rules.