[FTB's Magic World][Whitelist][24/7] Humble beginnings

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

115zombiekiller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 115zombiekiller
Why I wanna join; To have fun and stuff ._.
Additional Info: Shared account, (not meaning the other owner will come play) so the 15 MCBans are not mine.
Preffered gameplay: Relax, no griefing, no creepers blowing up my house.

CreeperAgent

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CreeperAgent98
i wanna play around with the mods and learn some new stuff from the other plays and help them out
i dont like griefinf and killing people

Nfsu218

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nfsu218
I just recently got into Thaumcraft 3 and have been enjoying it. Problem is most servers are whitelisted and the one I found that wasn't has major server issues.
Additional Info: I am also applying along with a friend so it wuld be nice if we could both get in. :)

Fablenable

Jul 29, 2019
115zombiekiller, Im sorry but I do not approve of account sharing.
CreeperAgent98, added
Nfsu218, added.[DOUBLEPOST=1355509913][/DOUBLEPOST]We are getting close to a mapwipe. JUst so that everyone thats new knows.

HGC_Psyko

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HGC_Psyko
I've been playing Thaumcraft with some friends of mine, and I've been looking for a good server without griefing. I've also heard that the server hasn't major issues.
PS: I am playing with a friend and I would love it if he could also get whitelisted here
Friends IGN: emerald12

Fablenable

Jul 29, 2019
From now on we will accept whitelist applications at www.sedrion.eu

Also, the mapwipe might be any day now. So register on forums (new and old players) and voice your opinion.

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- luca2849
Age- I am 19 and from Wales in the United Kingdom
I really want to come on a server like yours that has a good atmosphere and friendly people.
Hope I get in :)

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is Feenrus.
I am 17, I am from Portugal, I dont have too much experience on Minecraft Servers but I make part of one, and I would love to make part of this one. Thanks in advance for reading this :).

Zengrost

Jul 29, 2019
From now on we will accept whitelist applications at www.sedrion.eu

Also, the mapwipe might be any day now. So register on forums (new and old players) and voice your opinion.

According to the website quoted here, they are no longer using FTB. Darn, sounded interesting. I don't feel like maintaining yet another separate installation of minecraft. I have too many already.

mannebanne4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: manne4

i am 16 years old from sweden :D

sounds like an awesome server and i want to join nice ppl too play ftb magic world :)

Fablenable

Jul 29, 2019
According to the website quoted here, they are no longer using FTB. Darn, sounded interesting. I don't feel like maintaining yet another separate installation of minecraft. I have too many already.

Correct, we are currently not on FTB.

pinecone199

Jul 29, 2019
Ign pinecone199
I am 15 from America
Hope you se this app quickly looks like a great server can't wait to get on