[FTB's Magic World][Whitelist][24/7] Humble beginnings

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Maledicency

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my IGN is Maledicency. I am 21 years of age and looking for a suitable and relatively small server with a good community that I can bring a friend on and teach her the mods of FTB. I am fairly experienced with the majority of the mods (oddly I've never really played with Twilight Forest, despite always downloading it..) We are fairly private players but are willing to assist others.

On a side note I'm happy you're trying to disable the automated mining, I always hate seeing a horribly scarred landscape from people who just want diamonds and have no care for aesthetics.

xefilis

Jul 29, 2019
my in game name is xefilis
I want to join because i feel that this server is the place to go and i would like people to play with because i get very lonely in singleplayer.

tuga999

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm tuga999 (ign) I'm 21 and your server looks good and you look like a good mod. That's what I'm looking fo,r so hopefully you accept me in your server mate.

Maledicency

Jul 29, 2019
The Launcher just updated in the last hour or so, I mistakenly allowed it to update so now I cannot get on the server without getting older versions of the mods by hand.

Dakta

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there my IGN: dakta
ive been playing some of the mods already but most of the multiplayer servers ive played on im having problems on one i can rarely stayed logged in and it always takes forever for me to stop getting dced to stay logged in and the other is constantly losing research from thaumcraft if im accepted sweet if not then it was cool applying for what looks to hopefully be a cool balanced server

Fablenable

Jul 29, 2019
WantedLord and Dakta are added.

And the server is updated to the latest version, so you all should be able to get in again.

Saxon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AcornFrenzy
I used to play Tekkit but not too long ago changed to FTB for its better support and updates and I am looking for a FTB server that is friendly and stable to play. :)

ShadowStriker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: coolblockj
I have played Tekkit before, got really good at it, helped around on servers and showed people how to use the mods, but eventually quit Tekkit because of how outdated it was, and not really acrediting the mod authors.
I think you should accept me because i can help people out with a few of the mods, and maybe even make some community builds.

HadesDude

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HadesDude
Bans: None
Why do I want to join: I would like to join because I'm tired of losing my hard work and watching others lose theirs to griefers. It seems to me that this server will be relatively secure!

arox45

Jul 29, 2019
IGN-arox45
im very experienced with the mods and am very mature and im looking for a secure server as i have been griefed on practically every server ive been on its like griefers stalk me i think this server is griefer free. but i dont go raging after ive been griefed i suck it up and make better things than i already had.

xoxojelly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xoxojelly

Hi there I'm 17, I have very little experience with Thaumcraft and all that, but I'm really interested in learning and single-player is just not as fun as multi-player. Anyway, I'm eager to meet some new people and explore FTB furthur! Also, hopefully my complete lack of knowledge in Tekkit (I'll be honest I made an extractor and some solar panels and that's as far as I got) isn't an inconvenience. I'm excited to start playing!

theshinesprites

Jul 29, 2019
IGN~Theshinesprites
Age~13 (Mature though.)
Knowledge over mods: Great with Thaumcraft, know some of Twilight Forest, good with Forestry beekeeping, no clue on thermal expansion though.

minecraftbfhpro

Jul 29, 2019
ign :minecraftbfhpro
are you banned before: yes but i dont know why i was just playing and i get griefd so idk
how good are you in ftb: realy good im better than direwolf20 says my friends