FTB Wiki

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
1) Do you use it?
2) What do you reference the most from it?
3) What would you want elaborated on most?
4) What mod would you want the most help with grasping?

Brilliance

Jul 29, 2019
1) Sometimes. I have mostly been using the unofficial one, but in general I go to whichever one turns out to provide the answers I'm looking for.
2) Function quirks, like needing input to specific sides and the like. Another common lookup is getting the lowdown on machines which give no clue as to the expected input, accepted power types and item transport (in)compatibilities.
3) Specifications and operating parameters. I don't like entries which read like an opinionated tutorial on some convoluted setup using the block in question - I just want to know 'what it does' and 'here's what's currently broken'.
4) Well... Everything from UE.

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
I agree, opinions, subjective directions, and deeply involved application shouldn't be involved in a wiki. I agree functionality needs to be explained. Never actually used UE, like at all.... Maybe I should try. Hoping to start writing content for the forum wiki. Being there is nothing on that, sounds like a great place to start.[DOUBLEPOST=1379013653][/DOUBLEPOST]anybody else place place your opinion as well.