FTB Vacancy - Mod Pack Builder / Tester

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowpoke

Administrator
Team Member
FTB Founder
Jul 29, 2019
We are currently looking to add to the FTB team 2 or 3 people who will be responsible for building, updating and maintaining FTB Mod Packs. They will be responsible for ensuring both client and server side packs are built using correct item and block ID's. Packs are kept updated with the latest versions and be responsible for pushing new packs to the server.

Furthermore you will be also responsible for checking applications for third party mod packs. Ensuring permissions are in place and there is nothing malicious in the pack before pushing it to the launcher. Extensive experience with running servers is essential with good experience with git.

We are looking for people who can come up with a good plan to ensure updates are done as smoothly as possible. For anyone who is interested, please PM me, giving details of previous experience and giving ideas for how you would maintain the various packs.

We will leave this open for about a week, After which I will post any applications in the admin forum for members of the team to comment on and after that we will select people to talk to.

slowpoke

Administrator
Team Member
FTB Founder
Jul 29, 2019
Applications for this post are now closed. We will be getting in touch with people as soon as possible. Please be aware if you applied there was a lot of very good applications and only 1 spot for media and 2-3 spots for the launcher. I have not taken more than a cursory glance at the posts so far, so I can safely wish everyone who did apply good luck :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.