ftb unstable 1.12 wireless power question

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

evilbreed83

Jul 29, 2019
Currently is there an option for wireless power transfer, no tesseracts or flux networks exist yet to my knowledge.

APEX_gaming

Jul 23, 2017
there are 3 main options, Power cells from RFtools, Flux networks, and Dimensional transceiver from Ender IO, Power cells are a bit expensive, taking 4 redstone blocks, a diamond, an emerald, and 2 prismarine (which can be made from nether quarts at an atomic reconstructure) these can be linked together using a power cell card, they do have a small amount of power loss if they're not right next to each other, but it's small. they also act as storage for power, each one adding 1,000,000 RF collectively, next is Flux networks, these can transfer MEGATONS of power, however, using them enmass will cost you lots of ender pearls. dimensional transceivers are very expensive, but can also transfer items, so they're good for quarries or such.

APEX_gaming

Jul 23, 2017
wait, this is unstable, I thought it was beyond... Well, the power cells should be in there

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
wait, this is unstable, I thought it was beyond... Well, the power cells should be in there

...Unless that particular mod is not yet updated to 1.12, not included in Unstable, or has been changed by the Mod creator.

APEX_gaming

Jul 23, 2017
...Unless that particular mod is not yet updated to 1.12, not included in Unstable, or has been changed by the Mod creator.
I know for a fact that wireless power cells are in 1.12, and I would hope they're in Beyond considering they're part of RFTools