FTB Unstable 1.10.2 Server Files

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

TheKhemist

Jul 29, 2019
Hi

I cannot download the server files from the old FTB Launcher or Curse Launcher.
If anyone could point me in the rite direction that would be fantastic :)

Thanks

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
We don't provide server files for Unstable. You should be able to create a server by removing a few client side only mods though and putting it in an instance with a Forge server install. Unstable isn't intended to be used by anything but more experienced users, problems can and will happen with it. Being able to create a server install from a client pack is (or should be) a trivial task for those players.

KNOWFEAR

Jul 29, 2019
i wouldn't say i am the most experienced user [mostly because i have been out of the game for so damn long] but 1.10 and the fact the mods were actually coming out on it has made me want to play it again but i haven't setup a server since like 1.7.10 and that was at the point were you had to add them all yourself [i just sound old now].

but the point is i could probably get things running i just dont know what mods are client only anymore, i only want a server up for 2/3 people just sad we arnt in the same house anymore to take advantage of the open to lan
any pointers would be great