FTB Unofficial Map[v. 0.3]

iRiky

Jul 29, 2019
also, if you die in the mystcraft shop age, the spawn is in the middle of the air off the platform, so you just keep falling to your death over and over.

you may also want to get rid of/disable oil spawning. looks kinda tacky seeing big oil spawns off in space.
i think this is a config i cant' do anything... or not ?[DOUBLEPOST=1358075334][/DOUBLEPOST]
link doesnt work. any chance for another one ? i dont know if its because of adfly.. but it say oops google chrome bla bla bla
for 15.00 GTM you will have the new version !

greatshooter

Jul 29, 2019
ok, i don't use anymore adf.ly !
RAPIDSHARE ONLY ! try the new one
Narp still not working for me
http://imgur.com/GpVDQ
GpVDQ

Solundor

Jul 29, 2019
found a problem with the reward system, you need to either use a screwdriver shift click 5 times on the Sequencer so it does not interact with the ones next to it,or space them all out one block.
and you need to move the spawn location so we don't need to use creative mode to fly back when we die.

if you need help just PM me your Skype name, location and the time you are free to chat

darkrage000

Jul 29, 2019
v 0.2
if you die in the first stage, your game is over.... period
you just keep respawning over and over to the side (31x21) and fall to the void... over and over...

the only way to recover the game without reinstalling the map is to enter creative mode and fly

placing a bed at the top (assuming its night time) would probably help a lot so people can create a new spawn point.

Georgie

Jul 29, 2019
v 0.2
you just keep respawning over and over to the side (31x21) and fall to the void... over and over...

the only way to recover the game without reinstalling the map is to enter creative mode and fly

placing a bed at the top (assuming its night time) would probably help a lot so people can create a new spawn point.
that's a vanilla minecraft spawning bug.

Blekota

Jul 29, 2019
when i complete IC step i recieve only one shard but i put that shard for unlock villager (btw there is missing block in that villager cage and he falls down and dies) but then i have no shard for making wand and then research thaumium for get more shards ... so i gues u have to reward players with two shards or shard and wand ... dont know. its up to u.... shard and 2 thaumium ingots ...

iRiky

Jul 29, 2019
when i complete IC step i recieve only one shard but i put that shard for unlock villager (btw there is missing block in that villager cage and he falls down and dies) but then i have no shard for making wand and then research thaumium for get more shards ... so i gues u have to reward players with two shards or shard and wand ... dont know. its up to u.... shard and 2 thaumium ingots ...
there's is also other ways to have magic :)

iRiky

Jul 29, 2019
v 0.2

scuse me ! but don't have feedback :( ans so i've no wish of updating the map ! hope you understand

rpg4mc

Jul 29, 2019
You should move the spawn... If you die in the first part of the game the respawn is in the void... Fix this please

Georgie

Jul 29, 2019
You should move the spawn... If you die in the first part of the game the respawn is in the void... Fix this please
vanilla minecraft bug (mojang hope to fix it next patch) , unless he makes a huge spawn building it's not really fixed by moving it.