FTB Unofficial Map[v. 0.3]

iRiky

Jul 29, 2019
hi everyone :)

I'm here to show you the new FTB unofficial map !

Why i should play and complete these map ?
the first 100 people will enter in the hall of fame so hurry up !

For What Pack is done ?
DW20 modpack :) but soon i will create one also for Mindcrack and Magick World !
Features:
  • Design like the original FTB map but with a few of changes and improvements
  • Fancy computer screens
  • Hint room
  • Lots of easter eggs :)
  • and much more...
Pictures:
20121231141906.png

20121231142036.png

20121231142046.png

ALPHA v 0.3 OUT NOW !

Download

Changelog:
v. 0.1
-Initial relase
v. 0.2
- Major bug fixes
v. 0.3
more bug fixes
added bed in spawn area
added project tables in spawn area
smaller "beast"

this is an alpha version so tell me if i miss something or there are bugs in the map,i will resolve them !

if you have any suggestion please tell me ! :)

Gamerzwin

Jul 29, 2019
If you mean help as in beta test it sure be glad to. And if you need help building I can do that too. Just let me know!

Secretchaos

Jul 29, 2019
I like the map alot man nice work :)

i have a question:

I broke the door after the stone in spawn because there is no way for the door to open right ? And i finished the first 4 items but i didnt get a reward is this correct (the light will go on)? Also can u tell me where you do your sorting of items because i would like to take a look

iRiky

Jul 29, 2019
I like the map alot man nice work :)

i have a question:

I broke the door after the stone in spawn because there is no way for the door to open right ? And i finished the first 4 items but i didnt get a reward is this correct (the light will go on)? Also can u tell me where you do your sorting of items because i would like to take a look
First thanks :)

second this is the first error i made ! the fist slot is not completed so you can spawn a piece of redstone with the cheat mode i'm very sorry :(
if you want to see the sorter you can tipe in the command line
/myst-agebook 2 this command will give you access to the sorter

Secretchaos

Jul 29, 2019
ah ok nice :p glad i could help u out.

and whats with the door in spawn ? do i need to put a lever next to it or ist it supposed to have no acces to it ?

Nazula

Jul 29, 2019
Downloading right now. I will be editing this post for the list of bugs I encounter.

EDIT: dl link not working.

Bug List:

thach47

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to get back to the overworld from the mystcraft shop age? i cant find a book anywhere :( Also, there is a villager that has multiple trades. Idk if that was intentional or not?
edit: if anyone gets stuck in the shop world, type /myst-agebook 2 to tele to the sorter age, then take the portal back to the overworld.
[DOUBLEPOST=1358052957][/DOUBLEPOST]also i would change the vis shard trader from tradeing an air shard for (4x) air shards to something else as a currency to buy more shards. seems really op to me is all.

thach47

Jul 29, 2019
also, if you die in the mystcraft shop age, the spawn is in the middle of the air off the platform, so you just keep falling to your death over and over.

you may also want to get rid of/disable oil spawning. looks kinda tacky seeing big oil spawns off in space.

866phox

Jul 29, 2019
link doesnt work. any chance for another one ? i dont know if its because of adfly.. but it say oops google chrome bla bla bla

iRiky

Jul 29, 2019
Now i will fix all the bugs version 0.2 will exit in a couple of hours !
Thank you all for bug reporting !