FTB Unleashed with GT

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Joshua.Perna

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have Unleashed working with GT?

Do you have to remove TC for this to be effective?

I hate to say it but playing without GT at all seems to be too easy for everyone.

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, its working fine. It doesn't clash with TiC, that conflict has been resolved.

The easiest way to install it would be to download the unhinged pack, and use that to add it to the unleashed pack.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
He's a server owner and was speaking for his players - everyone being his players on his server.... really get back on track.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, if I have to delete any more attempts at getting the last quip I'll just close the thread.

There are some threads about the forums on getting GT installed with Unleashed. Somebody helpful could probably link them? =)

TheBaconator

Jul 29, 2019
I agree; GregTech honestly makes the game much more fun and gives more options with creativity with all the different machines. To each their own, though. But yeah, I enabled it without any conflicts. Go to the GregTech website thing and look for the link to the IC2 Add-on page and there should be a download for version 3.11.

Actually, here:

http://forum.industrial-craft.net/?page=Thread&threadID=7156

Joshua.Perna

Jul 29, 2019
I agree; GregTech honestly makes the game much more fun and gives more options with creativity with all the different machines. To each their own, though. But yeah, I enabled it without any conflicts. Go to the GregTech website thing and look for the link to the IC2 Add-on page and there should be a download for version 3.11.

Actually, here:

http://forum.industrial-craft.net/?page=Thread&threadID=7156

Thank you! Do you know if there will be any ID conflicts to work out? And would this require a re-seed?

TheBaconator

Jul 29, 2019
I think it adds some ores, so it could require a re-seed, or you could just go into ungenerated chunks and load them and it'll include GregTech generation. On the beta version of Unleashed, there were conflicts, but I'm pretty sure on the newest version of the pack there aren't.