FTB Unleashed Solar Panels?

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
After the last push, the solar panels are no longer producing energy. I dismantled my small array and all the tin cable and rebuilt and they still do not want to produce energy. I checked with an EU meter and am getting no EU.
I have 4 panels leading into a batpak. They do not power any of my machines.

Thank you.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Is the batbox getting charged? Or is it just that the machines are not getting power.

If it is the latter then try crafting, if you have the materials, an mfe. Remember to also craft the lv transformer otherwise you will blow up your machines unless you add transformer upgrades to them.

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
Is the batbox getting charged? Or is it just that the machines are not getting power.

If it is the latter then try crafting, if you have the materials, an mfe. Remember to also craft the lv transformer otherwise you will blow up your machines unless you add transformer upgrades to them.

It is both. My initial setup was from panel to box looped with machines and it worked just fine. Now the panels will not charge the batbox nor run the machines. I have tried from distance and adjacent all with tin wire. I ran an EU meter on the cable and it is not reporting any power movement. I can run machines and power the box just fine with furnace power.. It is just the solar panels that are not working. They are getting plenty of sunlight.

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
I did break and replace them even crafting new ones to give that a try. No luck. I even crafted new wire to try that. I don't know why they stopped working. My setup worked fine and now it won't. Perplexing me