Whitelist Server FTB UNLEASHED | DELTRO NR | FULL ANTI GRIEF | NOTHING BANNED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

wlargleif

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Wlargleif
How old are you?: 17
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Since release, played Tekkit before and some other mob packs,
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: mining or technical knowledge
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? no.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes
Why do you want to join
I have been looking for a server with unleashed to join, and my friend whos on the server said that this was a good one.

markey188

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:markey188
How old are you?:18
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:Since it started and ive been using mods before the launcher
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:Mining, and Technical Knowledge
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?Never
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:I do.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
IGN?:goreae
How old are you?:18
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:I beat insanity before there was even a launcher. >=D
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Computercraft. I'm a coder.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Yes, once. for x-ray. After I was banned, I contacted the owner, apologised profusely then he let me back on and I haven't done it since.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Accept them? I can't guarantee that. I will, however, follow the rules even if I don't agree with them.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Which version does the server use? 1.1.3 or 1.1.4? I'm on an outdated version and wanted to make sure which one was needed before going through the trouble of updating my instances. (I have three unleashed instances going on, each with custom additions.)

RandomMoped

Popular Member
Nov 17, 2012
Somewhere on the internet
How old are you?: 15, 16 in a few months
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 10 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical knowledge by a long shot
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Never
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes I do!
IGN: yourdoingitwrong
On another note, I recommend enabling more of the default disabled mods. But that's just my opinion :p

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
Which version does the server use? 1.1.3 or 1.1.4? I'm on an outdated version and wanted to make sure which one was needed before going through the trouble of updating my instances. (I have three unleashed instances going on, each with custom additions.)

1.1.3 for the moment with biomes o plenty enabled :)

How old are you?: 15, 16 in a few months
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 10 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical knowledge by a long shot
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Never
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes I do!
IGN: yourdoingitwrong
On another note, I recommend enabling more of the default disabled mods. But that's just my opinion :p

default mods are disabled by default for good reasons, and given the additional issues ive had with bop, I won't be enabling them anytime soon

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I apparently can't get on because a null item is using a block ID on the server that it isn't in my installation. I tried everything I could possibly do to get it to work, but nothing will. I've given up on it. This message does a terrible job conveying the deep level of hatred I have for this modpack right now. I am seriously peeved.

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
I apparently can't get on because a null item is using a block ID on the server that it isn't in my installation. I tried everything I could possibly do to get it to work, but nothing will. I've given up on it. This message does a terrible job conveying the deep level of hatred I have for this modpack right now. I am seriously peeved.

do you have enchanted plus enabled (i think that the name of it) it has known id conflicts if enabled client side, but not on the server

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
do you have enchanted plus enabled (i think that the name of it) it has known id conflicts if enabled client side, but not on the server
I did an ID map dump of the "vanilla" install, and that ID is for item.null. It doesn't say unused ID, no. Just item.null. In the FTB launcher installation, I looked up the ID, and it's for the advanced apiarist's pipe, but the denpipes config has that set to an entirely different ID. Furthermore, on my multiMC instance, the advanced apiarist's pipe won't even show up on NEI, even though I have all the latest files.

And no I don't have E+ installed. This is a pack about automation, and there are already two ways to choose the encahntments on specific tools. (TConstruct and dartcraft) Using Eplus just makes it so that you don't have to automate enchanted books anymore. I think it would be better suited to a more magic or adventure pack, or even a more vanilla-like pack, where enchanting is a hassle when you're looking for just the right enchants. In FTB tech packs, however, it is out of place.

crazykilla420

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:crazykilla420
How old are you?:16
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:about a year
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:mining
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? yes i raided a donor on a raiding server =P
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:Yes
Why do you want to join?Sounds like a good server and i cant find any good servers

paultheoct0pus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: cookieman373
How old are you?:15
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: About half a year, I played tekkit lite and hexxit also.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Techical Knowlege
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? No
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes I do.
Why do you want to join?
I want to join because I want to play with a small community with no lag. By the specs of the server, I doubt there will be any. Also the custom coded plugins are another +

mad

Jul 29, 2019
hello , I made my appl on the website , do I have to do it here too? or is the one I made in the website ok?

deadpower12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: deadpower12
How old are you?: 15
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 1 year
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical Knowledge
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? yes i have, griefing :(
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes i will accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made.
Why do you want to join? Well i wanted to have a fresh new start and i wanted to find a server that has no griefing and no banned items. Plus my friends plays this server, so i want to play with them.