FTB Unleashed Crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Should probably post this in Support area but i figured i would get a faster reply here..

Been having issues loading Ftb unleashed. As soon as i click launch a few seconds after I will get a crash log. Whats causing this? It doesnt do it to anything else just this.
PeecSN0.png

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
Firstly, the support section is there for a reason.

Secondly, in order to be of any help, we'll need either the console output, or the crash log. That screen even says to show those things, rather than that screen.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Moved to Tech Support.

As the screenshot itself says, "Include a copy of this file (Not this screen!)". Go grab that file, copy it up to pastebin, and link the pastebin here.[DOUBLEPOST=1376429370][/DOUBLEPOST]Ah, so you posted a separate thread. Merged them since you got the log up in the latter. =)

McGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Yea i forgot to do that lol my bad. Hopefully the problem will get resolved soon.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
its an ID conflict between Nuclear Control and Thaumic Tinkerer... what version of Unleashed are you using? I dont get this with any of them. did you delete the config files?

McGuy

Jul 29, 2019
I got the game loaded but alot of the items are being called unnamed. Is there a way to fix that and when i select world type its saying generator. BIOMESOPLENTY Shouldnt it just say Biomes O plenty? Could it be because my biomes o plenty is outdated?

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
You have to manually update Biomes O Plenty to fix this. IIRC it has the same version number, but was hotfixed after the ftb release.

Status
Not open for further replies.